GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

No future set, Roger animates with fighting chance in Brazil: ' be nice ' Empty No future set, Roger animates with fighting chance in Brazil: ' be nice '

Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:22 pm
Earlier this month, Roger Gracie stated that Strikeforce was with the days counted. And, less than two weeks later, the Organization announced some struggles of the January issue, which may mark the end of the activities of the franchise.

In an interview with the MAT, black belt said that will not be the first card from 2013 and reveals that he has received no statement about the extinction of Strikeforce.

"I learned of the order over the internet. So far no athlete was informed. Hardly agree to fight in January, is not in my plans, because I'm with the full schedule until then. I have marked "seminars and travel.

The idea of being absorbed by the UFC like Roger, but he points out that never cared too much about this. Waiting for the definition, the ten-time world Jiu-Jitsu Championship believes will be news in the coming weeks.

"I am very calm, never I was wishing to go to the Ultimate. Was good at Strikeforce, but, since the purchase of the UFC, there have been many changes. Strikeforce has ceased to grow after the acquisition. Nobody wants to be in an event that declines and as the Ultimate is on the rise, it is natural that athletes want to migrate. I believe that with the end of the Strikeforce I go to the UFC without problems ", said the fighter.

Business community by Joinha and Ed Soares, who have direct contact with the UFC, Roger if anima with the possibility of acting for the first time in Brazil, since the company will return to the country in 2013.

"I never fought MMA in Brazil. If it happened, it would be a cool thing, because the event is having much impact on the country, "said Roger, who lives in London, ensuring that it will follow in the middleweight.

"I'll keep this category for now. I had to lose weight in my last fight, but did wrongly, could have done different. "

http://www.tatame.com.br/sem-futuro-definido-roger-se-anima-com-chance-de-lutar-no-brasil/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum