GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Any one remember Fedor getting instruction from his corner during a fight? Empty Any one remember Fedor getting instruction from his corner during a fight?

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:04 pm
I can't really remember hearing Fedor getting instructions from his corner form the time the bell rung to start a round and when the bell rang to end a round.

If this 'is' the case... that would be unbelievable Shocked and add a huge amount to his rating as a fighter and how he should be looked at historically in the sport by the pundits.

Is my memory failing me here? Am I wrong???

Last edited by Dagwood on Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Any one remember Fedor getting instruction from his corner during a fight? Empty Re: Any one remember Fedor getting instruction from his corner during a fight?

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:43 pm
I cant remember off the top of my head just from watching the dvd's but I can say that the Times I saw him live I had decent seats and you could hear his corner telling him stuff.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Any one remember Fedor getting instruction from his corner during a fight? Empty Re: Any one remember Fedor getting instruction from his corner during a fight?

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:00 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:I cant remember off the top of my head just from watching the dvd's but I can say that the Times I saw him live I had decent seats and you could hear his corner telling him stuff.

You f***er! Any one remember Fedor getting instruction from his corner during a fight? 3980649464 Which fights did you see?

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum