GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Mamed Khalidov vs Kendall Grove Fight Video - KSW 21 Empty Mamed Khalidov vs Kendall Grove Fight Video - KSW 21

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:48 am

Last edited by PRIDE FC on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Berserker jr
Berserker jr

Mamed Khalidov vs Kendall Grove Fight Video - KSW 21 Empty Re: Mamed Khalidov vs Kendall Grove Fight Video - KSW 21

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:44 am
Bein a while. Beautiful fight. I fucking love KSW and the ring.
KSW
KSW

Mamed Khalidov vs Kendall Grove Fight Video - KSW 21 Empty Re: Mamed Khalidov vs Kendall Grove Fight Video - KSW 21

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:29 am
Berserker jr wrote:Bein a while. Beautiful fight. I fucking love KSW and the ring.
Agree, KSW is something extra.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:21 pm
Berserker jr wrote:Bein a while. Beautiful fight. I fucking love KSW and the ring.

No doubt. Their production is top notch. They put on a great show and the ring is excellent.
Somnio

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:12 am
CDF47 wrote:

No doubt. Their production is top notch. They put on a great show and the ring is excellent.

Agreed. Nice fight and great foot lock.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:50 pm
Somnio wrote:
CDF47 wrote:

Agreed. Nice fight and great foot lock.

Yeah, that sub. was top notch. It was like Mamed couldn't get inside Grove's reach and get the KO (although he nearly landed some shots which would have shut the lights off), so he took him down fairly easily and pulled off a great sub. like that in no time after hitting the floor. I think he really wanted that KO but instead settled for an amazing submission.
Adax

Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 pm
Mamed is the man, I wish we could see him fight Shlemenko. Imagine all the crazy spinning attacks, it'd be an amazing stand up war. Of course Khalidov could always resort to a sub, but Shlemenko has such tenacious defense these days it'd be a real toss up if these two were to magically fight.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:11 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:Mamed is the man, I wish we could see him fight Shlemenko. Imagine all the crazy spinning attacks, it'd be an amazing stand up war. Of course Khalidov could always resort to a sub, but Shlemenko has such tenacious defense these days it'd be a real toss up if these two were to magically fight.

That fight has amazing written all over it. Would be great to see Shlemenko take out Falcao and Khalidov take out Materla followed by a sub. over Manhoef.

If that played out that way:

Cross-promotional middleweight super fight, Khalidov vs. Shlemenko, KSW Champ vs. Bellator Champ would be the sh**!
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:34 pm
Grove did good against Khalidov but I felt that he was too hesitant and scared
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:15 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:Grove did good against Khalidov but I felt that he was too hesitant and scared

Yeah, Grove was able to use his reach well on the feet to keep Khalidov at bay. Grove did well up until Khalidov realized he might not be getting the KO and decided to put him away on the ground.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum