GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

The Ultimate Fighter winner Kendall Grove faces Mamed Khalidov Empty The Ultimate Fighter winner Kendall Grove faces Mamed Khalidov

Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:16 am
KSW Federation is pleased to inform that only three days after Melvin Manhoef dropped out the KSW21 headliner, a worthy replacement has been secured. On December 1st the KSW superstar Mamed Khalidov will square off against the experienced UFC veteran Kendall Grove.

Born in Hawaii, the 29-year-old is an extremely experienced mixed martial artist. In his long MMA career he had thirteen fights in the UFC. His most outstanding achievements include victories over UFC title contender, number 7th ranked middleweight in the world Alan Belcher, former UFC champion Evan Tanner, NCAA wrestling champion Jake Rosholt as well as Pride vet Ikuhisa Minowa. In 2006 he won the third season of the UFC’s reality show – The Ultimate Fighter. Grove is mainly a formidable grappler and finishing his foes on the ground is his bread and butter. He is also competent standing-up, fighting aggressively with his elbows and knees. – I was looking for a fight because the show, I had been scheduled to compete on, was cancelled. I’m 100% ready and in shape, that’s why I didn’t hesitate to take the fight against Khalidov – Grove reveals.

The best European middleweight Khalidov facing the Ultimate Fighter victor. That is the best recommendations to tuning in to watch the KSW 21 on December 1st. The show will air simultaneously on Polsat and Polsat Sport from 8 pm.

http://www.konfrontacja.com/en/index.php?s=news&newsID=1212&pogromca-by%B3ego-mistrza-ufc-rywalem-mameda-khalidova

PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

The Ultimate Fighter winner Kendall Grove faces Mamed Khalidov Empty Re: The Ultimate Fighter winner Kendall Grove faces Mamed Khalidov

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:27 am
The Ultimate Fighter winner Kendall Grove faces Mamed Khalidov 3381238357 it is what it is.
MR.WILLIE

The Ultimate Fighter winner Kendall Grove faces Mamed Khalidov Empty Re: The Ultimate Fighter winner Kendall Grove faces Mamed Khalidov

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:51 am
for a last minute replacement i think they did good..
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:37 pm
KSW did real good for a last minute replacement like this. Still going with Khalidov by sub. round 2.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:41 pm
Kendall is going to get his glass jaw shattered once again.
KSW
KSW

Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:45 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:for a last minute replacement i think they did good..
Agree, I´m excited for this fight as well.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:04 pm
^Same here. Manhoef fight would have been sweet but to make a fight one week out is this is a real good replacement. Looking forward to it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum