GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

KSW 23: “I’m motivated as never before” – interview with Kendall Grove Empty KSW 23: “I’m motivated as never before” – interview with Kendall Grove

Fri May 17, 2013 10:15 pm
KSW 23: “I’m motivated as never before” – interview with Kendall Grove 4306

American Kendall Grove will be the next American who likes take Michal Materla’s middleweight title. The Hawaii-born fighters talks to us about his preparations for the upcoming KSW23 bout.

How do you remember your first visit in Poland?

-My first time in Poland was awesome, the only thing it was very cold.

What can you tell about Polish people? Did you like it here?

-I love the Polish people, they were very respectful to me and the fighters.

Did any situation or a person particularly remain in your memory?

-Yes, I loved it in Poland. The only problem that it is very cold there but u have to understand I'm from Maui I'm not used to the cold weather. I kind of remember everyone that I've met the first time I was there because everyone was so cool to me.

How would you rate KSW event from organizational standpoint?

-I would rate KSW up there with the UFC, they sell out their shows, they treat the fighters very well and the show kicks ass.

What would you say about the show?

-KSW as a show is wonderful. I’ve always wanted to fight in pride and they have that vibe like how they introduce the fighters, the pyrotechnics and it’s in a ring.

In June you will be back in Poland to fight for the title. I hear you are very motivated for this fight, is it true?

-I'm very motivated for this fight. First and foremost, it’s a title fight and secondly it’s against your number one guy at middleweight. If you can't get motivated for that, I don't know what will.

You train with Michael Bisping and Jay Silva for this bout. Tell us about your preparations for KSW 23.

-I've been training very hard for this fight, cross training in California with Michael Bisbing and Jay Silva for five weeks. Now I’m in Oahu now for another two weeks, training with UFC's brad Tavares and KJ Noons and some other Oahu’s best MMA fighters.

Have you talked to Jay Silva about Michał Materla? They fought each other so he can give you valuable advice.

- I never really talked to Jay about Michał.

What can you say about your upcoming opponent?

-Michał is a very explosive fighter. He is tough, has good ground game and heavy hands. That’s why he’s the champ.

Where do you see your chance to win the fight?

-I can win this fight anywhere, I just have to make him make a mistake and then I will capitalize on that mistake.

This show will air on PPV in Poland. It is a new thing here and fans grumble a bit about. In USA PPV is much more accepted. How would you convince the fans to buy the show?

-The pay-per-view is good for the show and for the Polish people. I know the event sold out so it gives the people who couldn't get into the show a chance to watch it by ordering it and watching at home.

Please invite all the fans in Poland and abroad to watch KSW 23. Tell them why they can’t miss this show.

-I would like to invite all of Poland to come watch the best MMA show in Europe and even the world.

Last but not least, say a few words to Michał.

-Michał good luck.

http://www.konfrontacja.com/en/index.php?s=news&newsID=1325&jestem-zmotywowany-jak-nigdy-dot%B1d---rozmowa-z-kendallem-grovem
Adax

KSW 23: “I’m motivated as never before” – interview with Kendall Grove Empty Re: KSW 23: “I’m motivated as never before” – interview with Kendall Grove

Sun May 19, 2013 5:41 pm

-KSW as a show is wonderful. I’ve always wanted to fight in pride and they have that vibe like how they introduce the fighters, the pyrotechnics and it’s in a ring.

THE EUROPEAN PRIDE FC KSW 23: “I’m motivated as never before” – interview with Kendall Grove 550350388

KSW
KSW

KSW 23: “I’m motivated as never before” – interview with Kendall Grove Empty Re: KSW 23: “I’m motivated as never before” – interview with Kendall Grove

Sun May 19, 2013 5:46 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:

THE EUROPEAN PRIDE FC KSW 23: “I’m motivated as never before” – interview with Kendall Grove 550350388

I told you guys alien PRIDE is alive but this time it´s in europe. Sign the 3 best UFC fighters in each division and cosmos will go back to normal
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun May 19, 2013 10:25 pm
Can't wait for this card. KSW delivers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum