GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Jungle Fight promotes River community event this Sunday Empty Jungle Fight promotes River community event this Sunday

Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:01 pm
On December 23, starting at 9:0 pm Ferrini, the MMA fans will receive an early Christmas present. The Jungle Fight will shake the City Engineer Paulo de Frontin, in the metropolitan region of Rio de Janeiro. The Jungle community, as it was named, has had some confrontations within other issues of the Organization, as in the city of God, hose and Rocinha. But, it will be the first time that an edition of the event will have the entire card composed of wrestlers duels communities.

For the fighter Bruno "Emilia" Silva of Rocinha, the Jungle community is the chance to boost your career and give a better future to the family. "I live alone with my mom. She doesn't like when I get hurt and is worried about the weight loss for the weighing. She grates too and I would like to be able to give a better life for her. I think from that fight that may be possible. I have little time to train, but do it for her, for her to feel proud of me and have better conditions of living well, "confesses the athlete, who faces Marco Vinícius" little head ".

See below for scheduled fights so far:

-Helium Antonio x Jonathan Fan
-Alexandre Pinheiro x opponent TBD
Laila Junior x-Stop
-Jônas Adams James Junior x
-Bruno Silva x "Emilia" Marco Vinícius "little head"
-Rafael da Silva x Gabriel Barreiro

http://www.tatame.com.br/jungle-fight-promove-evento-em-comunidade-do-rio-neste-domingo/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum