GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Racic
Racic

Bibiano Fernandes - 1 Of The Best FWs Empty Bibiano Fernandes - 1 Of The Best FWs

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:16 am
BF just won 2 fights in one night at DREAM NYE 2011, that is impressive.

I love these tournaments, they remind me of PRIDE FC back in the day.

Having to prepare for more than one fighter is a tough challenge mentally, not to mention physically.

I thought Bibiano looked great and deserves a big round of applause.
KSW
KSW

Bibiano Fernandes - 1 Of The Best FWs Empty Re: Bibiano Fernandes - 1 Of The Best FWs

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:32 am
I love watching Bibiano, he´s one of the best in the world.
Adax

Bibiano Fernandes - 1 Of The Best FWs Empty Re: Bibiano Fernandes - 1 Of The Best FWs

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:34 pm
now that Bibi's scoring more finishes, i think his fan base will grow quite a bit after Genki Desu Ka Omisoka. it'd be great to see him in a Bellator tourney next!
brace
brace

Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:35 pm
Bibiano is a top ten fighter no doubt, especially considering what he has done as a featherweight. I think he is a top bantamweight too, even though he has not had too many fights there. What's great is that he has not even reached his peak and is still getting better and better with every fight.
Frank Hill
Frank Hill

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:24 pm
Bibi is a stud and I think he will get more attention after his tournament win. Banuelos may not be a great BW but Bibi easily finished him while other top BWs like Torres and Jorgensen couldn't. It's too bad we didn't get to see Fernandes/Tokoro though. I have always liked Fernandes but he was racking up way too many close decisions at FW. I think BW is a much better fit for him and hopefully he can make it over to Bellator soon.
KSW
KSW

Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:44 pm
Banuelos is a quality win no doubt. My favourite Bibiano moment was when he submitted Joe Warren.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum