GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Nikolai Khromov: certainly not a statement by the Russian national team at the Olympics a success Empty Nikolai Khromov: certainly not a statement by the Russian national team at the Olympics a success

Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:10 am
Postolimpijskoe interview of Russian national Nikolai Khromovboxing, in which he talks about his team's final speech-led Russian boxers at the XXX summer Olympic Games held in the capital of Great Britain, London.

One gold and three bronze medals were won by Russian boxers in London XXX summer Olympic games exactly repeating the output shown on the 1996 Atlanta Olympics, where the team of Russia for the first time in modern history has an independent command. Our national team coach Nikolai Khromov gave a great interview in which described the statement of each boxer.

— Nikolai Dmitrievich, both generally rate the performance of their team?

Is called a success, of course, it cannot be. For that, we didn't have a single step. We win another gold medal, which would have been able to all and especially to David Hayrapetyan, Misha Aloânu and Artur Beterbievu, and everything would be different. Would a different score. But alas, history does not know soslagatel′nyh modes. We got back to 16-year-old ...

— Let's go through each weight category where boxed Russian Boxer.

— In the category up to 49 kg team was runner-up-2009, bronze medalist of the World Cup 2011, European Champion-2006, the sevenfold champion of Russia David Ayrapetyan. A sown the draw under the third, he went to the finals with the bottom of the grid. Top current ranking Chinese leader was Zou Shimin. A very good fighter, no doubt: Olympic gold medalist in the Athens Olympic Games, Beijing, three-time world champion. But in London he, in its 31 year, objectively speaking, was not the best. Two-time Olympic champion it in many ways, not only in my opinion, made visible by the naked eye referee support – 14:11 in the first battle against the Cubans, 13:10 – in the second against the Kazakhs, 15:15 and judicial preference in the semifinals against Irishman. In each of these battles the judges openly pulled it. And in the final, I think, his rival from Thailand is not lost ... Why were pulling the Chinese, I can only guess, but deprive him of the Championship and in that situation, I'm sure it was possible. It might do if left Hayrapetyan on him in the final with the same mood as against the Turk in the quarterfinals. But David, as you know, not made it to the finals, losing in the semifinals tajcu. Have you seen this boy? Sekundiroval David and I am convinced that it is not lost. Immediately alerted the draw through the first round, in which Hayrapetyan looked, to me, much better. After the second, again, in my opinion, not reargue David, he had already conceded the lead by one stroke and its judges have kept to the end ... But David himself, of course, did not do in this battle of what potentially could do. In the quarterfinals against Turk Dzhahan maybe fidelity to confrontation, is a distinct national character, gave him extra stamina to show brilliant boxing, but in the semifinals, David, unfortunately, was completely different.Here, I think, is the psychological factor played a negative role. The day before the semifinal fights someone brought in the rumour that all Olympic winners, regardless of the used space, in Moscow, will be donated to Audi, the difference will be the only car in the class: eighth model – champions – silver medalists are being denied, seventh and sixth – bronze. This news item has worked as a malicious virus. When I found out about this, to say the least, was stunned: such things never talk to athletes before competing, as is in any case affect the mood of athletes unwittingly relaxes them.

-But that Olympic medalists are being denied will be donated to cars, it was known long before the games?

Yes, you know, but it was not clear whether their exclusively: champions or anyone who gets to the podium. You know, four years ago in Beijing by Georgy Balakshin also reached the semifinals in the 51 kg weight category. Then in Beijing specially cheer for him came a large group of tourists from Yakutia, and I let go Gosha from Olympic village walk with countrymen. Thought: let the guy be dispelled, is diverted from thinking about an upcoming fight. But that decision, as it turned out, proved wrong later, because the whole ride fans, figuratively speaking, in the hands of your pet, have been told bring him lots of flattering words, as he became the first-ever âkutom to win an Olympic medal in boxing, and he returned to the village Gosh ...Champion, a man already have fulfilled their jobs. And the next day, lost in the semifinal battle, one which, I am sure, was supposed to win. The martial spirit of David news that keys to the Audi A6 it already in his pocket, too, in my opinion, has affected in a similar way. And not just in my. We then analyzed the situation in the coaching staff, and converged in that belief: David slightly blown. He could not agree with this and will not agree, but these glitches in the psychological mood occur subconsciously, imperceptibly to the athletes. Something inside peremykaet and all ... However, I repeat, semifinal bout with tajcem he is not lost. This was the case when victory could quietly give away and whose arm was not raised during the announcement of the winner, in fact it would be fairer, as Airapetian was hardly convincing. But this "little" in this case was not enough. David still did not do in the ring all that was supposed to do and that was game-could not morally get together the way it should ...

-What do you think happened to Misha Aloânom (weight category up to 52 kg), the only active world champion as part of the Russian team, which almost all reasonably believed our top contender for an Olympic victory? Why he failed to become a champion, and the situation in the tournament grid evolved, as well as possible: to the semi-finals eliminated two of its main competitor, bronze medalist at the World Championship-2011 American Roshi Warren and finalist Andrew Selby of Wales?

I think that it is this sign in advance to Misha's chest gold medal, including his personal trainer Edward Six, spoken in all interviews before the games that no place, except the first are not satisfied with, and played a fatal role. Psychologically Aloyan didn't cope with that situation. It's good competition began: the first battle defeated Algerian by 5 strokes, in the second, defeated by a score of 23:13 Puerto Rican, although due to the London traffic jams, just not late for this fight and rozmynavsya directly on the bus. It seemed everything was progressing, but the next semifinal battle against Mongol Tugcogta Nâmbajara turned out to be the last. Nâmbajar – this is the Boxer whom Aloyan lost in 2009, the World Cup semifinal in Milan. That fight a lot said and written even more. Then, if you remember, Aloyan, debutant competitions of such level, was leading after two rounds with a score of 6: 2, in the fourth (at that time consisted of four rounds of fights) his advantage had been reduced to a minimum. And here he is, contrary to our installation, stopped boxing, began to run around the ring, was consequently warned for passivity in just a few seconds left and eventually lost the battle. At one point. He can be said to have given the victory, which was already in his pocket ... Much has changed since then: Aloyan became a leading Boxer in his weight category (in London, he flew to the status of the first issue of the world ranking), has not lost three since Milan, not a single fight, last year in Baku became the champion of the world (Nâmbajar, by the way, was there to fight for third exit in the quarterfinals). But in London, unfortunately, the outcome of his bout with Mongol was the same as in Milan, although he developed on another scenario and ended a large-scale defeat Aloyan. Why did this happen, after all, totally passable for Misha Mongol rival? The personal trainer made by Aloyan's Edward Kravtsova them in an interview with one of our television stations that his pupil would have lost it, a personal trainer, was among the time keepers. Say "after a fight," as it is known, can be anything you want, but why I have not heard such talk after the European Championship 2010, in Moscow or after the World Cup-2011, in Baku, not to mention the numerous major international tournaments, where we are with my assistant Alyaksandr Černoivanovym also sekundirovali chess team and where he has won? Now lost, watched by their seconds and instantly become incompetent.

— Then why did lost Aloyan?

As I said, the reason is psychological in nature, because it would be ridiculous to say, Mongolian Boxer class above. He just tuned in to fight much better, being stronger in the chess team to the right place at the right time. And this is the psychology. Absolutely do not rule out that if we spend ten duels between them, all 10 would have won, but when in Misha the difficult situation of the Olympic competitions took defeat in one, most important, opening way to the final, our Boxer has burned down, failing with the nerves. We're back in the locker room noticed some hesitancy in front of Misha, not typical for the fussiness in actions: he felt that the battle will be tough. Have tried to somehow pacify, impress upon him once again thought that rival it is him too tough – you just have to duel correctly. tactical driving But unfortunately it didn't work out. From the first seconds of battle Miscia began boxing in a completely unusual manner, not controlling his actions, what happens when a boxer doesn't know what to do: fussing, twitching. Where did his subtle sense of distance, by Gianni Rodari, verified technique? In the ring was not the one to whom all aloyan, have got used to. Several times fell, leaving the legs back on the attack, or not adhering to them, after the Mongol was pushing it, leaving the clinch. All of our calls come, work the front hand, tugging an opponent, looking for comfortable moments for the attack, were not heard. In this battle Miscia barely worked the front hand, and simply, not even caring, rushed forward, fell without preparation, flying up on counter attacks. And the enemy is clearly worked – no fuss and superfluous motions. Let the straightforward, but with this box, which offered him aloyan, this was enough to win. All the talk that the defeat three years ago learned the right lessons were just talk. Still, the Olympic Games is a special competition and with all the experience, with all its Aloyan's high-profile victories at the World Cup, world and European Championships, Olympics for him was the first in his career. And this, I repeat, do not related events: what took place at other tournaments, it's not over. Probably, you had to draw the correct conclusions not only from defeat in the semi-final of the World Championship 2009, in Milan, and after winning the final of the World Cup 2011 in Baku. Misha, there if not forgotten, won against Selby from Wales with a difference of just one hit. Then, fortunately, the judges found this blow, and yet could not count: refereeing in boxing, as we know, is not predictable. Then managed to pass, as they say, blade of the knife, but that, as events in London, was a Bell that should have been heeded. Misha didn't have at the World Cup the obvious advantages over rivals and it is from these positions a sober assessment of the situation should have been mentally preparing myself for the Olympic Games, not to state publicly in each interview: only gold and nothing else, because everything else is defeated! Of course, a great honour and it shall be such that the athlete holding the first place in the world ranking. But it has to be able to emotionally cope rather than take it on their shoulders a heavy load.

"Perhaps the address by Aloyan in London somehow influenced by the fact that Edward Kravtsov headed the team Dynamo Moscow-WSB and was unable to fully pay attention to Olympic training his disciple?

No, it is excluded. Before you assign Keys to this post have been carefully weighed all the pros and cons. Indeed, only one fee in January, in Kislovodsk-we had no team Dynamo. Further charges were only joint, and Edward was next to his disciple. Furthermore, if the same, say, David Ayrapetyan was preparing for the Olympic Games exclusively on the programme drawn up by me, then by Aloyan last two trainings in Kislovodsk and the "Round Lake" worked mostly under control by performing quests Kravtsova, Edward felt necessary. For example, on the same basis in the middle of Kislovodsk, he, unlike the whole team almost ran ...

-And you, as a head coach, went to such concessions?

-How different if personal trainer appeals to me so requests, arguing that his student had hurt his feet? You had to make? They also can choose with Misha, in their view, a job that I was giving everybody when working in pairs or on shells. No restrictions and obstacles on my part they didn't have and during the Olympic Games. The Russian Boxing Federation rented for Boxing Hall in about forty minutes from the Olympic village, where kravtsov and practiced when thinking about Aloyan, and as much as Edward wished. They were constantly together. I, of course, monitor this process, but personal trainer got me carte blanche. At all predolimpijskih training camp and during the Games, he worked with his pupil in a direction that he asked, set up, installation, gave him instructions, including, of course, and before each fight. So the argument "now operate on the wrong sekundirovanii", as the main and only explaining the defeat in the semi-finals at least. That would still be wondering, Edward now say if there was a fight in our corner, but Michael still would have lost? The reason for his defeat, once again, is purely psychological, he lost even before the battle and our common fault that we were not able to take his duel in the desired condition. Outcome of the fight in this weight class is offended because the 19-year-old Cuban Robejsi Eloy Ramirez, who became an Olympic champion, was here last year, double-bit Aloânom: first at the international tournament in Hungary, then at the World Championships in Baku, where Ramirez, by the way, finished only ninth. This once again to the question of what we should not be generally stronger and stronger than his opponent at the right time and the right place.

— Go ahead: up to 56 kg weight category. 2007 World Champion Sergey vodopyanov, as at the previous Olympics in Beijing, lost 1/8 finals in ...

Yes, after a confident start Vodopianov victory over Argentinean Boxer with a score of 12: 5, lost the second fight two Brazilian Robinelsonu de Jesús Vieira, Boxer, not hvataûŝemu from the sky and the stars, comparing their level of skill, Sergey had to take place. However, if we evaluate the fight objectively, and not lost to Sergey. But neither won enough to his victory looked complete. The judge clearly favored his opponent, and in such a situation, especially after the second round with the score 6: 8, Sergey had to be brighter, stronger, more self-confident, so despite the prevailing circumstances do tip the scales in their favor. You had what is called Dodge. Cheeky, energetic, clearly! He tried it, but when not vykladyvaeš′sâ to the end, clearly fails. Ran out of power and Andrew Castle (weight category up to 69 kg) in the semifinal bout against two-time world champion (2005, 2007), a finalist for the 2011 World Cup, World Cup 2009 runner up, Asian champion Kazakh Serik Sapieva. It was the fourth consecutive match in the Olympic tournament 's. In the first three, against the Chinese, and American, an Irishman, he didn't experience any problems, but Sapievu lost by six strokes. It must be said that the 28-year-old Kazakh Boxer, award-winning, as you know, the Cup Games, was on the Barker Val this tournament is head and shoulders above their rivals – all like knife through butter. In the first battle defeated the Japanese with a difference of 14 strikes in the second, a Venezuelan at eleven, in the final-eight Englishman ...Meeting with the Castle he has turned out to be the most difficult. The first round was left behind Sapievym – 6: 2, the second won 6: 4 in the Castle, and in the third, all agreed the best physical training Sapieva. It inflates the pace began to operate more flexibly and in this situation, Andrey, who seemed to have managed to catch up after the first round, was unable to oppose anything. Simply not enough health. By the way, this was not their first meeting. In 2009-th at the World Championships in Milan won in the semifinals of the castle with the same advantage to six shots, and this year at the international tournament in Almaty Serik took a convincing revenge by winning with a score of 14-4. In London, the psychological advantage was at his side, however, Andrew was able to impose on the deal in the second round, but to build on that success in the remaining time, unfortunately, failed.

— In your opinion, the Castle reached its capacity ceiling in London at that time? -Probably, it can still add in battle against Sapieva, but how were the events in the third round, the odds of winning in this duel, he had not much. Andrew simply was nothing to win.

-Probably, it can still add in battle against Sapieva, but how were the events in the third round, the odds of winning in this duel, he had not much. Andrew simply was nothing to win.

— Yegor Mehoncev, returning after a triumphant World Cup 2009 in his weight class up to 81 kg, failed last year in Baku confirm your title, but Milan had won the Olympic Games. Vygryz, you might say, this award for being strong-willed teeth, hardly no one on our team who had the "Physics" in the third round, going through the difficult moral and physical tests before the games. Refers to an operation in the retina of the eye, which he suffered after the conquest of Olympic tickets, and which had threatened to put the cross on his boxing lessons, as well as the loss of the captain's armband, also not added it to positive emotions.

— Yegor uniquely well done! The first battle won by an Australian with an advantage of eight strokes, then – the 2011 World Cup medallist Uzbek Èlšoda defeated 19:15 Rasulov. In the semifinals, met with Brazilian Falcão, Florentino obygravšem in the quarter-finals of the world champion Cuban Julio de la Cruz Cezara Peraza with three hits. We certainly know that this will be a very hard fight, knew how to stand trial at this tournament the Brazilians, especially those who have already passed the world champion, and set up of Yegor to it immediately went all-in himself offered the opponent to your drawing. Here I must say that unlike, for example, the situation with Aloânom, we have with the father and personal trainer Yegor Leonid Mehoncevym was full mutual understanding. However, adjusted at all predolimpijskih training fees and direct in London. He came into the Olympic village, where they together with Yegor committed jogs, stood on its hind legs. In the Hall we also have what is called, the common language and mutual trust. There was no such as, for example, with Misha Kravtsov phoned in the Olympic village and asked to bring his student in the Hall where the prepared under its responsibility. Egor simply tore the Brazilian. 23:11 account speaks for itself. Plus three knockout during a fight. And unlike Hayrapetyan also whoever seemingly everything in the quarterfinals against Turk, found the strength to the next, final fight against the silver medal winner of the World Championship-2011 Kazakh Adilbeka Niâzimbetova. We have carefully studied the previous fights, the boxer who knew him and for other tournaments, and I was sure that Mehoncev will win. Niâzimbetov is a very good fighter, but Yegor and older, and more experienced, and pomasterovitee. But when the battle started and ended in the first round, in which Mehoncev was, in my opinion, better look: Bill 3: 4. I immediately became alert, has asked to step up the pace of Yegor: gap-shot, break-beat ... It is understood correctly. Not everyone, of course, had fulfilled what we needed from him, but there's probably some fatigue affected after the semifinal, which was given a lot of power. Authentic boxing experience Brazilian's style was more convenient for him: the one without hesitation took a hard tight battle, who encouraged him to Yegor, and in the finale was a rival game plan. It had to be pressed, as specifically restricted in movement, cutting as we speak, the corners. Egor gave him a move, ran around him in a circle, and the opponent, swatting, stabbing, which sometimes took place ... But a third round that began with a drawn up, snatched, though it ended, according to the judges, in a draw. They, of course, not all the referee has Yegor that were, in my opinion, should be counted. The long hiatus, they then took before I announce the winner, was certainly great to rough it. Poŝekotali they nerves this pause. But, fortunately, with tie 15:15 victory gave Mehoncevu, and this is certainly true in this action: Yegor objectively was stronger.

— Artur Beterbiev second time not used his chance to win an Olympic medal, which, of course, for many, was a surprise: he is still one of the best boxers of the world, and not only in its category. What, in your opinion, prevent him from this time?

As Arthur, in my opinion, too didn't cope with nerves, was psychologically unprepared to fight with WBC world champion Alexander End. In preparation for the Olympic Games Boxing Federation of Russia took the unprecedented step: gave satisfaction to the request by personal trainer Beterbieva Nuripaši Faces and invited to the national team for a personal trainer on IMG's training. He traveled with us on Cyprus, where we held a gathering on the General physical training, held in Kislovodsk, where polsbora worked with Arthur on the individual program, separate from the team. I have tried to control this process, but to take it under control, I have not had a chance. First, there was no reason not to trust the professionalism of the specialist selected by Talibovym. Secondly, I had their workout with the team, which took place at the same time. The only thing I constantly demanded from him not to overdo with loads. The program, which was prepared by Arthur, was significantly harder than everyone else, with great physical effort. This was justified by the fact that Arthur, as he himself often said, one had to ramp up the power, the power to crush rivals, as he did in the weight category up to 81 kg. Remember, though, had his final battle with Uzbek Èlšodom Rasulovym World Cup 2009, where he, losing along the way, managed to literally crumple his rival, smash it open exchange of blows. I will not again raise the issue now: whether he and his personal trainer came, moving to heavyweight, but Arthur is obviously lacked strength in this category. So, this increased emphasis on physical preparation in the run-up to the Olympics, it was, again, quite justified, but with confidence "psychological preparation. Yes, and with "Physics", as shown by the events in the Olympic ring, not everything turned out. In the first battle against a pretty average fighter of United States Arthur barely scratched the victory when the final score was 10:10. And the second against Alexander Are confidently before losing by four strokes. There was, however, a moment in the third round, when it suddenly exploded. I really thought that's finally woke up powerful machine called "Artur Beterbiev, which now will break the enemy. But, unfortunately, this outbreak was only an episode. Experienced Ukrainian Boxer skillful actions quickly shot down the fervor to Arthur, has translated into a quiet wave of battle and brought it to the victory, which, apparently, wanted more than our Boxer. It is a pity, we in this weight class, certainly would have expected a medal, including a gold. But before the fight were shattered by Arthur, alas, had passed. I know him very well before going into the ring: it started to act up: then something interferes, there's pressure, the water pour, then something else ...And this is a sure sign that with the mood of not okay that Boxer can't focus. He clearly gives the loaf ...A fight against the antenna is, indeed, was the most important: if it has gone further than Arthur, sure, it would be difficult to stop. Exactly in the same situation was, in my opinion, and the Ukrainian Boxer. Look how easily he took the remaining rivals after defeating Arthur. In the semifinals of the Bulgarian Tervel Pulev provided no resistance, losing by a score of 5:21, and in the finale of the short moustache easily defeated fellow Italian Clemente Russo, who in this battle was not, in my opinion, no chance ...

"Perhaps the psychological state of Beterbieva before the fight to End somehow affected his defeat by Alexander at the World Championships in Baku?

But defeat, as it is known, can not only give your opponent a psychological advantage and ignite the loser, give it extra strength in his quest to take revenge. Moreover, with regard to the specific case-Boxer very Beterbiev, the best in the world in the 2010 season, the world champion with unsatisfied Olympic ambitions. Baku defeat for him, on the contrary, was to become a powerful irritant. Usik, seen it, afraid of it, because Arthur could hit at any second. How much longer the people of perevalâl, including our domestic training fees. And here's where you had to do it, it didn't work out. Even if it sounds corny, but the Olympic Games is the battle of nerves. If, for example, at World Cup parties for six fights, sometimes two in a row over two days. And at the Olympics one fight held, and the next, at times, had to wait for three days. Here is to be able to cope with this, the mood here retain only those with a strong psyche. Who can, in this sense, the punch and keep winning, because with a good mental state and everything turns out in the ring.

Are you often in our conversation about the results of the XXX Olympic Games concluded on repeat the phrase: "our Boxer passed the nerves", "the reason for the defeat of our Boxer is purely psychological, our Boxer failed to properly tune". Was there a team psychologist in preparation for the Olympics?

Wikipedia Was, and did not have one. With us famous sports psychologist wife Alexander and Tamara Balykiny. I don't know, maybe they were not enough time to get to know the guys, because they came into our team less than a year ago, after the Baku World Championships. Maybe work with psychologists has not yet become a matter of routine for the children. I'm not saying the word "necessary". Not everyone in the team trust psychologists, were those athletes and coaches who ignored them altogether, never using the services of this couple. Keep, naturally, no one has become, as this work was based solely on a voluntary basis.

— Let's go back to last our party Games, competitions of such history as his rank supertâželovesu Magomed Omarovu. Please comment on his statement?

-Lobster in first battle easily defeats United States Champion, beating him with a score of 19-8 and lost in the quarter-finals with a difference of three blows to the world champion Magomedrasulu Medžidovu of Azerbaijan. Magomed-bold, no-nonsense fighter, which is still a lot of work on the equipment. Won last year's European Championships in Ankara, in this Olympic tournament qualifying in Trabzon. First of all, due to physical data and moral and volitional qualities. Walking out to the ring and started all grind. In the European Championship finals, if you remember, sensationally defeated Olympic champion of Beijing, two-time world champion Italian Roberto Kammarelle, who incidentally became the second in London. We knew that an equal battle against Majidova victory will not Omarovu, so set it accordingly. The first round of Magomed certainly won, but the judges gave a draw – 4: 4. The second round had better, but the gained advantage on the scoreboard just one blow – 7: 6, although you had to give plus three to four points. Oh, and by the third round, once fully laid out in the first two, it is unfortunately not enough. Weariness gave itself felt ...But then this is what you have to say. If the refereeing in the first and, especially, in the second rounds it was objective, tactics of battle would be Peasants have quite different, and the outcome of it, of course, would be the exact opposite. Get it the deserved points after the first round, would not, of course, so, be placed as much effort and energy in the second, and only having four or five strokes advantage after the second, go for broke would have his opponent. In General, the opposite of that would be drawing the match and there would be no such physical efforts by Magomed, and hence such fatigue after the first two rounds. A very similar pattern, by the way, happened in the semi-final fight of David against Thai Boxer Holds. David won, put the exact beats and advantage in the score was still on the side of his opponent. I said at half-time, "you lose!" and he was looking at me with wondering eyes and didn't believe – confirmed that it is not so that he wins. Felt natural that WINS, but by something, in fact, was not in his favor. In such a difficult psychological situation, when everything is going according to plan, any tactical Setup, data prior to the fight, turn out to be lubricated, and very hard for something to drastically change ... Magomed, like I said, lost the fight by three points. But I still have no pretensions to it: all he could, he did. Sorry, of course, that stopped just a step away from an Olympic medal, but further work it correctly, I think I will have another chance.

— Who from our members Games except Omarova, you still don't have a claim?

To the Castle and, of course, to Mehoncevu. Vodopianov was unable to pass the Brazilian 's, which had to take place. Hayrapetyan, Aloyan and also not done in Beterbiev lost the battles of what potentially was ready.

— You said that in the first two rounds the judges apparently nedosčitali battle četvert′final′nogo Omarovu honored them points. As the overall opinion about the refereeing at this Olympic tournament?

Of course, there is a claim to it, which I have already said. But I had the impression that before the judges had set absolutely concrete task: to make the "geography" of the Olympic champions-2012 was, as widely as possible.

— If now return all first, something had changed in the preparation of the trust you team for the Olympics?

— The programme preparation as such would not change anything. In preparation for the games, we have complied fully with all you have planned is gone all scheduled training camps and tournaments. Have done a huge amount of work. I do not have any claims and to the conditions of training-they were gorgeous, including at the last gathering, on the basis of the "Round Lake", which now will become the permanent home for the Russian national team training in boxing. However, change is which. The current Olympiad was fourth in my career, where I participated in the status of head coach of the Russian team. There are, as the saying goes, something to compare. In London again convinced that not always excessive care of their students, their personal trainers are overly active intervention in the preparation of the team for the games goes to her benefit, as affecting just the necessary unity of the national team. In 1996, nor in 2000, neither in 2004 1st in preparation for the games has been such that someone who won an Olympic license, he continued training separately from the team or at a personalized program, as it is, in fact, it was before the current Olympiad with Misha Aloânom and Arthur Beterbieva. Any personal trainer wants it to or not, decide first of all personal issues and challenges, thus undermining the involuntarily team spirit squad and the principles of unity of command, without which it extremely problematic to successful performance in competitions such as the Olympics.

— What are your personal plans? There is a desire to continue to work with the team as head coach?

— Am away on vacation, which starts at the cottage, but then, maybe the natural parks around with wife somewhere outside of Russia. Need to relax. I will have time to think, all weigh and reflect on. All decisions as to whether I will continue to work in Office or not, will be taken after the leave, which will end in the second half of September.

http://www.mixfight.ru/mma/interviews/2012/12/30/Nikolay_Khromov_konechno_nelyzya_nazvaty_vystuyplenie_sborno/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum