GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gomi500

Marloes Coenen vs Fiona Muxlow fight video - DREAM 18 Empty Marloes Coenen vs Fiona Muxlow fight video - DREAM 18

Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:12 pm
Adax

Marloes Coenen vs Fiona Muxlow fight video - DREAM 18 Empty Re: Marloes Coenen vs Fiona Muxlow fight video - DREAM 18

Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:32 pm
One of the few fights I missed, Coenen threw some great knees this fight!
KSW
KSW

Marloes Coenen vs Fiona Muxlow fight video - DREAM 18 Empty Re: Marloes Coenen vs Fiona Muxlow fight video - DREAM 18

Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:32 pm
Marloes I love you
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:11 pm
You know until last night I never noticed how pretty Marloes was. Perhaps I was always distracted by Miesha Tates "dat ass" syndrome or maybe the fact she faught a pug last night... I dont know but she looks like a real woman.... and such wonderful technique.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:51 pm
That was a pretty good tour de force showing for Marloes. She's a very good striker and her Muay Thai clinch & knees were killer. The best part though is how well-rounded she is.

Just like the CCCP GOAT of MMA Marloes can end the fight anytime at any position. She's has that killer instinct like an animal in a fight to the death looking for a small opportunity to annihilate their opponent with whatever offensive tool is appropriate at any single point in time for any tiny hole in the armour of her opponent. Too bad she couldn't teach that to 98% of the male fighters in the world especially in the UFC.

I could watch this very technical well-rounded 'lady killer' (not the regular type) fight aaaaaalllllll day every day.

Marloes Coenen vs Fiona Muxlow fight video - DREAM 18 191574955

Wolfman
Wolfman

Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:38 pm
Thanks Gomi!

Dagwood wrote:
I could watch this very technical well-rounded 'lady killer' (not the regular type) fight aaaaaalllllll day every day.

Marloes Coenen vs Fiona Muxlow fight video - DREAM 18 191574955

True Marloes is a pretty good fighter, with solid skills and is a classy woman. It's also known fact that we all at GMMA have a crush on her. I love you
Gomi500

Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:25 am
AudaxSmoke wrote:One of the few fights I missed, Coenen threw some great knees this fight!

Those knees were on fire!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum