GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Bellators Featherweight tournament is awesome!! Empty Bellators Featherweight tournament is awesome!!

Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:32 am
Marlon Sandro
Mike Richman

Magomedrasul Khasbulaev

Fabricio Guerreiro

Alexandre Bezerra
Mike Corey

Genair da Silva

Nazareno Malegarie
wekka
wekka

Bellators Featherweight tournament is awesome!! Empty Re: Bellators Featherweight tournament is awesome!!

Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:13 pm
Sandro/Richman is going to be sick!

I have to pull for Sandro, I really hope he finally gets that tournament championship.
bolsheet

Bellators Featherweight tournament is awesome!! Empty Re: Bellators Featherweight tournament is awesome!!

Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:36 pm
these matches-ups are really official? The welterweight tournament announcement was a kind of disappointment. I read somewhere that Akop Stepanyan would be on the tournament too. Anyway, Popo will win all.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:15 pm
going w/ sandro
MR.WILLIE

Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:46 pm
when was this announced???????????
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:56 pm
wiki is the source but i think it's very reliable

the LW tourney is awesome too

I am supporting the real life Bellator MARLON SANDRO!

BRAZILIAN WARRIOR
wekka
wekka

Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:04 pm
I'd prefer there to be new guys in favor of Malegarie and Genair. At least this serves as a loser leaves town fight though.

Bellator needs to sign Gleristone.
goodnightirene

Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:52 am
FUCKING WAR POPO

HE CANNOT BE STOPPED

he will finish everyone in his path.
goodnightirene

Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:53 am
junior pqd is a bad ass fighter as well.

sandro will probably get knocked out by richman.

richman vs genair da silva would be insane
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:02 am

wekka wrote:I'd prefer there to be new guys in favor of Malegarie and Genair. At least this serves as a loser leaves town fight though.

Bellator needs to sign Gleristone.

Malegarie and Genair and still very solid FW's but yes I agree this is a loser leaves town match up. If your leaving round 1 of the tournament for 2 tournaments then you dont belong. I can see this being Marlon Sandros last tournament also. Fighters dont get more than 3 goes.

I do like how Bellator keeps it fresh. UFC has a lot of pointless rematches also like fisher vs stout 4

goodnightirene wrote:FUCKING WAR POPO

HE CANNOT BE STOPPED

he will finish everyone in his path.

I fucking love you! GO POPO!!! the sickest BJJ in the division. Popo and Sandro will meet again ...the first bout was soooo close it was crazy. I dont know richman i cant see sandro losing to him.
bolsheet

Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:31 pm
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:48 pm

bad ass

i think those were just the names and not the brackets

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum