GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Vice World Cup Podium, Léo Nogueira says: ' I have to have more heart ' Empty Vice World Cup Podium, Léo Nogueira says: ' I have to have more heart '

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:40 pm
With three wins, a draw and two losses, both to Rodolfo Vieira, Léo Nogueira took the heavyweight GP runner-up of World Cup Podium, held this past Sunday (13), in the Hebrew Club in Rio de Janeiro.

In an interview with the MAT, black belt said that his opponent was superior in the final, but earned feel an improvement compared to the first fight between them, valid for the group stage.

"He did the right strategy. At the end I could have pushed for more but Rodolfo had a good time and take, doing the advantages. But the score has decreased, right? In the first fight he won by 10 points, and now was just for advantage. So I believe that I improved a lot. Now is to train more, "he said.

With humility, Leo made a point of praising his opponent, but ensured that always goes in pursuit of their goals. "The Rudolph is a stage better than I, but I will not give up ever, I will seek always win".

Knee injury and peak fitness

After his last fight for the group stage, when he finished Abdul Cecconi, Leo ended up picking and had to make ice-based treatment in the knees. "Oddly enough, I'm done with the Cecconi, hurt my knee on the back of it. It was at the time put the hook and he turned, there just picking me. "

Despite having made a major campaign in the Championship, where they qualified for the final after having gone through the toughest group of the competition, Leo ensured that is not yet at the peak of his form and that the date of the Championship didn't help. "The tournament came in a thankless date for everyone. Earlier this year the staff is not yet at its peak, since at the end of 2012 the pace gives a diminished ".

You x Laziness as an example and absolute world title dream

The World Cup Podium served as learning for the athlete, that before entering on the mat for the decision, saw a mind-bending combat between Leandro and Felipe Laziness, in two matches, with the first victory in the last seconds of the battle.

"The lesson that I shot this World Cup podium is always believe and caught Leandro fight sample You with Felipe Laziness. If I had I believe until the last second, he could have shaved. Gotta have more heart in wrestling ".

Head-on, Nogueira has ensured that his major focus of the year is the World's absolute. In 2012, the fighter was defeated at the decision by Marcus Chin.

"Now is train hard for the Pan. Want to be afiadinho and I won't give up my dream is to win the absolute in the world. I will train harder than ever and where ".

http://www.tatame.com.br/apos-vice-da-copa-podio-leo-nogueira-afirma-tenho-que-ter-mais-coracao/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum