GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Netizens pointed out Rodolfo Vieira as a favorite in the World Cup Podium Empty Netizens pointed out Rodolfo Vieira as a favorite in the World Cup Podium

Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:09 am
The World Cup Podium of Jiu-Jitsu, which take place on January 13, in Hebrew, Club Rio de Janeiro, promises to move the universe of art. The event, which will feature a heavyweight GP, with names like Rodolfo Vieira, Leo Nogueira, Xande Ribeiro, Braga Neto, Alexandro Ceconi, among others.

For surfers of the MAT, the favorite to win the competition is the three-time world champion of Jiu-Jitsu, Rodolfo Vieira, who led the poll with 41% of the readers ' preference. Second place went to Alexandre Souza with 21% of the preferences of Internet users and Xande Ribeiro occupied the third place, with 16%.

Although Rodolfo enter as the favorite in the opinion of the readers of the MAT, the black belt of cold, not like anything from the quarries that will face.

"I hated the result of this giveaway, dude, I just believed in the draw because I saw, but I would think that was frame (laughs). The key of this tournament was very good, this League does not have a pump, only has half top. I managed to get the more sinister on my side of the key, but is good, do what? Is the quarry for everything ", he joked.

http://www.tatame.com.br/internautas-apontam-rodolfo-vieira-como-favorito-na-copa-podio/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum