GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Rodolfo Vargas ' hated ' the ' group of death ' of World Cup Podium of Jiu-Jitsu Empty Rodolfo Vargas ' hated ' the ' group of death ' of World Cup Podium of Jiu-Jitsu

Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:58 am
Three-time world champion of Jiu-Jitsu black belt, being two in weight and in the absolute, Rodolfo Vieira will have a tough challenge, right at the beginning of the year 2013 when heavyweight GP race of the World Cup Podium, which takes place on January 13, in Rio de Janeiro.

The fighter of GFTeam ' hated ' the draw of the keys, mainly because it ended up falling into the ' group of death ' alongside old acquaintances like Xande Ribeiro and Léo Nogueira.

Rodolfo is the last match of the qualifying stage of the GP against Xande Ribeiro, and has been training much Judo to fall beneath the legend.

"The secret against him is not silly, come out ahead, and preferably on top. Do not want to get underneath him not (laughs) ", explains.

Check out the full interview with the champion, who talked about the battle between couples of the World Cup Podium, assessed the quarries of its key and revealed his plans for 2013.

You ended up in the Group of death, with heavyweight Grand Prix Léo Nogueira, Xande Ribeiro, Alexandro Ceconi and Kennan Cornelius. What did you think of this definition?

I hated the result of this giveaway, dude, I just believed in the draw because I saw, but I would think that was frame (laughs). The key of this tournament was very good, this League does not have a pump, only has half top. I managed to get the more sinister on my side of the key, but is good, do what? Is the quarry for everything.

What did you think of his sculpture on Copacabana beach?

I thought it was pretty cool. The first had been well, but broke my head and I was weird (laughs). I felt angry, but when I went there I was kinda bad. However, in January, if God willing and I win the GP, will make another and me more beautiful.

How are your training for the competition? We will see the Rodolfo ' guardeiro ' or ' PIN '?

I always work to try to be good at everything, either making or warden passing. I will be well prepared. Now I'm practicing very Judo, to be able to apply good falls, since on my side of the dowel is majority. But I'm training all, guard, passing, and I want to get on that Podium full Cup not to go through problems and power exchange with names like Ceconi, Luke and the others.

Who do you believe will win the duel between couples?

It is difficult to speak, because they are two couples strong, tough, then it's difficult to stare at a guess. The six pack is coming too well after surgery, bursting, is winning everything. Already David is more focused in MMA, but you can't dismiss it because it is very dangerous and explosive. I think this reduced by David kimono can burst in on practice it, as the six pack is coming in a very good phase and training to hell. The Marina and Mackenzie are also coming very well, so I prefer to stay on the fence (laughs).

How do you see this new duel against Luke, since you beat him in the final of the last World Cup?

he Ann doesn't have that talk, huh? It is a very difficult guy to fight, he is the guy. Good on top, underneath, tip very well and is difficult to put it on the floor. Is a strategic good finisher. The secret against him is not silly, come out ahead, and preferably on top. Do not want to stand underneath it (laughs).

And plans for 2013?

I will fight the World Cup podium and, in another week, already has a setting for Abu Dhabi. In February I travel to Australia to get 20 days there giving seminars and training. Mourning the Abu Dhabi Pro, the Brazilian and the world. These are my goals for 2013.

http://www.tatame.com.br/rodolfo-detestou-o-grupo-da-morte-da-copa-podio-de-jiu-jitsu/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum