GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

So uncle fester isnt gonna have pedro nobre come back? Empty So uncle fester isnt gonna have pedro nobre come back?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:34 am
I didnt watch the fight because I don't watch or follow UFC anymore. The only time I'll sit and watch UFC events is in Bellators off season and I'm bored with no MMA

so I heard nobre got back mounted and some shorts missed his head and he acted? anyone got a GIF?

Nobre was too inexperienced to be in the UFC anyways against a beast such as luri/ yuri (whatever he calls himself) He'd be good in Bellator.
wekka
wekka

So uncle fester isnt gonna have pedro nobre come back? Empty Re: So uncle fester isnt gonna have pedro nobre come back?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:38 am
It definitely looked overblown.

I'll agree that it was ridiculous with how he was acting because none of those shots should've done any serious damage but I also don't agree with him being released.

He should've at least had one more shot at 125.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

So uncle fester isnt gonna have pedro nobre come back? Empty Re: So uncle fester isnt gonna have pedro nobre come back?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:48 am
It's like Dana only watches fights that are in the UFC. so this is his first time ever seeing nobre

If he watched my Highlight or any other Nobre fights you would see he's a great fighter with potential.

Yuri is a beast too. why do UFC have to be so harsh sometimes while at the same time allow guys like matt brown and dan hardy to go 0-5 or some shit :-D

If you wanna punish acting why not release Kosheck for the Rumble acting
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum