GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RIZIN
RIZIN
Admin
http://www.global-mma.forumotion.com

‘King Mo’ Lawal vs Przemyslaw Mysiala fight Video - Bellator Empty ‘King Mo’ Lawal vs Przemyslaw Mysiala fight Video - Bellator

Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:09 am

nodogoshi
nodogoshi

‘King Mo’ Lawal vs Przemyslaw Mysiala fight Video - Bellator Empty Re: ‘King Mo’ Lawal vs Przemyslaw Mysiala fight Video - Bellator

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:13 am
This fight made me recall Eddie Goldman's interviews with King Mo, in which Eddie questioned Mo regarding the technical state of MMA, such as with respect to wrestlers using not so good striking, etc. Mo is still a work in progress, in becoming an entirely complete fighter. But, his technique in this fight was pretty damn good. I am referring to his stand up, of course.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

‘King Mo’ Lawal vs Przemyslaw Mysiala fight Video - Bellator Empty Re: ‘King Mo’ Lawal vs Przemyslaw Mysiala fight Video - Bellator

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:51 am
Yeah, he showed some real improvement in his standup. Great to see he is rounding out his game. He looked real good in this fight. Hoping for Zayats/Mo in the finals.
KSW
KSW

Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:02 pm
nodogoshi wrote:This fight made me recall Eddie Goldman's interviews with King Mo, in which Eddie questioned Mo regarding the technical state of MMA, such as with respect to wrestlers using not so good striking, etc. Mo is still a work in progress, in becoming an entirely complete fighter. But, his technique in this fight was pretty damn good. I am referring to his stand up, of course.
Agree, Mo has great potential and the boxing looked good, he didn´t even have to take it to the ground. Mo could become a huge draw for Bellator.
Zoidborg
Zoidborg

Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:27 pm
i have to admit Mo looked pretty good

but his opponent could not strike his way out of a wet paper bag that night

he was a text book example of slapping arm punches... or not using your base... no linking

but maybe he had an off night i am not familiar with him
timbercutter
timbercutter

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:04 pm
Mo v the 76th ranked fighter @ LHW Sad
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:57 pm
timbercutter wrote:Mo v the 76th ranked fighter @ LHW Sad

Maybe a warm up fight. He'll be tested on his path to the title. I fully expect him to pass the tests, and become the champion, but he will have more difficult fights.
timbercutter
timbercutter

Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:52 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
timbercutter wrote:Mo v the 76th ranked fighter @ LHW Sad

Maybe a warm up fight. He'll be tested on his path to the title. I fully expect him to pass the tests, and become the champion, but he will have more difficult fights.
gotta disagree....he has beaten no one and I expect him to die in the deep water....
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum