GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

bellator 93-march 21st...ww semis plus michael page and marcus davis... Empty bellator 93-march 21st...ww semis plus michael page and marcus davis...

Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:20 pm
Bellator 93 is set for March 21 at Androscoggin Bank Colisée in Lewiston, Maine, officials today announced.

The event will feature the final of the organization's Season 8 welterweight tournament, which features a final four of Douglas Lima, Ben Saunders, Brent Weedman and Raul Amaya.

Additionally, the event features UFC veteran Marcus Davis (21-9 MMA, 0-0 BFC) and kickboxing champion Michael Page (3-0 MMA, 0-0 BFC), whose opponents haven't been determined.

The welterweight tournament's semifinal-round pairings include Lima (23-5 MMA, 5-1 BFC) vs. Weedman (21-8-1 MMA, 7-3 BFC) and Saunders (15-5-2 MMA, 6-2 BFC) vs. Amaya (11-1 MMA, 2-1 BFC). The winners then meet at Bellator 93, and the tournament champion earns $100,000 in total pay and a guaranteed title shot.

Davis, meanwhile, makes his Bellator debut on the strength of a 4-1 run. Most recently he picked up a solid victory over former UFC fighter David Bielkheden, which followed a split-decision defeat to Chuck O'Neil. Davis, a Maine native and former pro boxer, picked up wins over the likes of Chris Lytle, Pete Spratt and Jonathan Goulet during a 14-fight UFC career.

Page also makes his promotional debut at the event. The British welterweight turned to MMA in 2012 after a long run in kickboxing. All three of his pro MMA bouts have ended in first-round stoppage wins.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/02/bellator-93-heads-to-maine-with-welterweight-tourney-final-marcus-davis
wekka
wekka

bellator 93-march 21st...ww semis plus michael page and marcus davis... Empty Re: bellator 93-march 21st...ww semis plus michael page and marcus davis...

Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:38 pm
Page should get thrown a bum.

As for Davis, I think i'd risk Cosmo against him.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

bellator 93-march 21st...ww semis plus michael page and marcus davis... Empty Re: bellator 93-march 21st...ww semis plus michael page and marcus davis...

Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:24 am
Will be cool to see Page in Bellator. He will start stepping up in competition real fast. It'll be interesting to see how he does.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:11 am
wekka wrote:Page should get thrown a bum.

are you kidding me? lmao Davis is getting wrecked by local guys in Ireland. He would get killed against a killer like Cosmo!! although it be fun to watch I am just very concerned for Davis' health since his age and jaw are very suspect!!
wekka
wekka

Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:01 pm
stu3ufc wrote:
wekka wrote:Page should get thrown a bum.

are you kidding me? lmao Davis is getting wrecked by local guys in Ireland. He would get killed against a killer like Cosmo!! although it be fun to watch I am just very concerned for Davis' health since his age and jaw are very suspect!!

Anything could happen, especially since Cosmo recently moved back to 170. He should beat Davis nowadays, but he could definitely play spoiler.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum