GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Why do americans call their version of rugby football? Empty Why do americans call their version of rugby football?

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:56 pm
The americans took rugby, added protection and changed the rules and all of a sudden it´s football (the biggest sport in the world). I don´t get it?
KSW
KSW

Why do americans call their version of rugby football? Empty Re: Why do americans call their version of rugby football?

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:59 pm
From now on the sport is called american rugby.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Why do americans call their version of rugby football? Empty Re: Why do americans call their version of rugby football?

Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:10 pm
The guys in american football handegg as some of you euros call it, are all far bigger faster stronger then them aussies most likely why pads are needed and I assure you get hit by a 300+lb guy going full speed even with pads that shit will hurt. Are game is far tougher then you guys give it credit. As for why its called football who knows perhaps due to the fact part of the game is punting the ball and kicking off after scores not to mention the field goals involed during the game. Im going to be honest unless you were born here you wil NEVER "get it".
2 cents. from a football loving guy from one of the best states for it Very Happy

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
wekka
wekka

Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:53 pm
Unlike Rugby, we know how to implement a forward pass Razz
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:28 pm
"American Rugby".

Not a bad touch.

But, you can probably say the same thing about Aussie football, and even Celtic football.

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:30 am
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:The guys in american football handegg as some of you euros call it, are all far bigger faster stronger then them aussies most likely why pads are needed and I assure you get hit by a 300+lb guy going full speed even with pads that shit will hurt. Are game is far tougher then you guys give it credit. As for why its called football who knows perhaps due to the fact part of the game is punting the ball and kicking off after scores not to mention the field goals involed during the game. Im going to be honest unless you were born here you wil NEVER "get it".
2 cents. from a football loving guy from one of the best states for it Very Happy
I have nothing negative to say about american rugby since I never took the time to get into it. What bothers me is how the biggest sport in the world has to use "soccer" while this little american niche sport (from a global perspective) is called football.
wekka
wekka

Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:33 am
PRIDE FC wrote:
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:The guys in american football handegg as some of you euros call it, are all far bigger faster stronger then them aussies most likely why pads are needed and I assure you get hit by a 300+lb guy going full speed even with pads that shit will hurt. Are game is far tougher then you guys give it credit. As for why its called football who knows perhaps due to the fact part of the game is punting the ball and kicking off after scores not to mention the field goals involed during the game. Im going to be honest unless you were born here you wil NEVER "get it".
I have nothing negative to say about american rugby since I never took the time to get into it. What bothers me is how the biggest sport in the world has to use "soccer" while this little american niche sport (from a global perspective) is called football.

Its only called Soccer in North America, I believe. What's niche to everyone else, the same could be said for futbol here.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:04 pm
futbol 4tL american football 4tw 8)

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:35 pm
i know right

kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:36 pm
i called it hand-egg because American football is not shape as ball!

kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:40 pm
how could you called it football if it is not shape as ball?what i'm try say you don't have the right to called football because isn't shape as ball.

Why do americans call their version of rugby football? 550350388 Why do americans call their version of rugby football? 550350388 Why do americans call their version of rugby football? 550350388 Why do americans call their version of rugby football? 550350388 Why do americans call their version of rugby football? 550350388 

kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Why do americans call their version of rugby football? 633692057194761860-handegg

Why do americans call their version of rugby football? Football-vs-handegg_design

Why do americans call their version of rugby football? X3lyC0m            Why do americans call their version of rugby football? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe5lQQljgvzW7rjKfD_8WOg5z7GCLmshO0dnJmztfu0bFgrzcX

Why do americans call their version of rugby football? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRe5lQQljgvzW7rjKfD_8WOg5z7GCLmshO0dnJmztfu0bFgrzcX

Why do americans call their version of rugby football? Football-vs-rugby-vs-safe-rugby

kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:27 pm
Why do americans call their version of rugby football? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzsUBI3LRwUWAG_LoBow6abgTJ0Xss_PC2TLp-YnD8HhjEKNOGRQ

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum