GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion

+9
backdoor to zuffa
nhbnews
Adax
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
TeamJohnPerretti
God of Thunder
rezin
nodogoshi
Kingfedor
13 posters
Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  Empty Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion

Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:59 am
Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  A995917e35

Klitschko Vs Pulev 
November 15, 2014
O2 wolrd Arena
Hamburg, Germany
Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  De
TV: Germany RTL Time: 5pm ET

IBF WBO WBA heavyweight title
Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  Th?id=AE%252fzMrBPFSFI%252bpQ300C300&w=110&h=110&c=7&rs=1&qlt=80&pcl=f9f9f9&pid=16Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  23px-Flag_of_Ukraine.svgWladimir Klitschko(62W 3L 0D 52KOs)   vs   (20W 0L 0D 11KOs)Kubrat PulevWladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  23px-Flag_of_Bulgaria.svgWladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  220px-Kubrat_Pulev_Smiling
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion

Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:30 am
Another non-incidental decision victory for Wladimir.

Pulev is decent, but Wladimir is just on another level from everyone else in the division.

Pulev is not the guy who will deal with Wladimir's jab.

Decision or knockout, depending on what is available for Wladimir.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  Empty Re: Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion

Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:31 am
Of course, an 'untouchable' fighter like Wladimir is the type of fighter that loses when you least expect it. But I don't think Pulev has the tools.
rezin
rezin

Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:19 am
Yeah I don't think Pulev will win.

Mainly cause I'm rooting for him. At least that's how it usually goes.

But if he does win he'll be Bulgarian national here for a while.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:59 am
I´m hoping to see a new champ, it would be good for the HW division.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  Empty Kubrat Pulev vs. Wladimir Klitschko

Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:17 am
Wladimir Klitschko vs. Kubrat Pulev
(WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight title)
November 15th
HBO - (4:45PM ET/PT)

“Training camp is over,” declared WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko today. “It took a lot of effort and sweat but also patience to get me to the point where I am right now. I am prepared, I am motivated more than ever, I am ready for Fight Week!”

Long term world champion Klitschko (62-3, 53 KOs) meets unbeaten IBF #1 rated Kubrat Pulev (20-0, 11 KOs) in his 17th world title defense on Saturday night at the O2 World arena in Hamburg, Germany.
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:27 am
By Dan Rafael

One thing about heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko that has remained true year after year, fight after fight, title defense after title defense is his absolute total focus on the job at hand.

His mental toughness, which used to be questioned, is a huge reason why he has held the title for more than eight years and made 16 successful defenses during his second reign.

He squares off with mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev (20-0, 11 KOs) on Saturday (HBO, 4:45 p.m. ET/PT) at the O2 World arena in Hamburg, Germany, in the first fight of a new three-fight deal with HBO. As Klitschko (62-3, 53 KOs) prepares for the fight he undoubtedly will have something else on his mind -- the impending birth of his first child, a daughter, with actress and longtime partner Hayden Panettiere.

“She is due about two weeks after the fight,” Klitschko told ESPN.com during a recent interview. “Hopefully, the baby does not come before the fight. I hope things go well. It’s been a challenging time because I have obligations.”

While Panettiere is in the United States for the final weeks of her pregnancy, Klitschko was in training camp in the Austrian mountains before breaking camp and heading to Hamburg for the fight this week, including for a news conference on Monday.

“I will be with her after the fight,” said Klitschko, who rarely discusses his personal life. “We are having a girl and it’s very exciting. It’s my first child. It’s our first child. This is a child we both wanted and we are both looking forward to becoming parents. This child is the fruit of our love.”

The 25-year-old Panettiere has been a fixture at ringside for numerous Klitschko fights but she won’t be there on Saturday.

“She is used to being at my fights so its difficult for her not to be able to be in the arena for this one,” Klitschko, 38, said. “After my [late] father she is my biggest fan. It’s definitely tough for her not to be there and it is tough for me not being with her right now, but that’s life. I do look forward to being with her after the fight for the birth of our daughter.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/post/_/id/10962/klitschko-set-to-fight-with-1st-child-due
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:07 pm
It would be great if you add a poster to these boxing threads so we can put it on the homepage Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  469908358
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:57 pm
Golden Age wrote:It would be great if you add a poster to these boxing threads so we can put it on the homepage Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  469908358
merger this with discussion page ->https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t10632-wladimir-klitschko-vs-kubrat-pulev-090614-official-discussion

change the date by the way
Adax

Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:30 pm
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:
Golden Age wrote:It would be great if you add a poster to these boxing threads so we can put it on the homepage Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  469908358
merger this with discussion page ->https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t10632-wladimir-klitschko-vs-kubrat-pulev-090614-official-discussion

change the date by the way

Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  424776184

Old topic had an out of date poster though, we still need an updated one.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:20 am
Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  451195764.0_cinema_1050.0
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:30 am
nhbnews
nhbnews
The Godfather of MMA Media
http://eddiegoldman.com

Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  Empty Klitschko Pulev poster

Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:41 am
Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  A995917e35
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:51 pm
^ Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  424776184
TeamJohnPerretti
TeamJohnPerretti

Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:07 am
WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko is currently a -670 favorite to successfully defend titles against IBF mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev on Saturday at the o2 Arena in Hamburg, Germany.

Pulev backers can get +485.

Over/Under is 7.5 rounds, with “Over” at -185 and “Under” at +160.

Klitschko is making his 17th defense of the belt.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:11 pm
Pulev is a good boxer. However, he doesn't have much power to speak of. He has a good jab and picks his punches well. Sometimes he's a little too patient with his work. I hope he can make a fight of it though. He is definitely one of the better boxers Wladimir will have faced. Klitschko by UD but I'd like to be surprised.
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  Empty Wladimir Klitschko vs Kubrat Pulev Live Stream

Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:47 pm
shohag000

Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:24 am
Wladimir Klitschko vs. Kubrat Pulev Live HBO Boxing

Edit: No illegal stream links thanx /Admin
abidriderz

Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  Empty rugby

Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:41 am
Edit: No illegal stream links thanx /Admin
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:05 pm
Come on PULEV. Wladimir Klitschko Vs Kubrat Pulev Results & Discussion  1229696206
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:06 pm
Kubrat is not another midget!

Wlad won't be able to climb on Pulev's back and hold him!

Is Eddie Cotton the ref?
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:59 pm
It starts now
rezin
rezin

Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:00 pm
get in chat
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:23 pm
So much hugging and brawling not much technique........
God of Thunder
God of Thunder

Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:32 pm
Nice left to finish the fight
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum