GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

could the last member of the m-1 global gp be fedor emelianenko??? Empty could the last member of the m-1 global gp be fedor emelianenko???

Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:21 am
with 7 fighters announced and one last remaining spot open and reports that vadim wants fedor to come back, what a better situation for him if he wants to fight to return in this hw gp!!!

fedor vs kenny garner...as a fedor fan he has nothing to prove but if he decides to comeback, i know everyone will be watching!!!!
KSW
KSW

could the last member of the m-1 global gp be fedor emelianenko??? Empty Re: could the last member of the m-1 global gp be fedor emelianenko???

Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:24 am
That would be cool but it´s probably a russian prospect or something like that.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

could the last member of the m-1 global gp be fedor emelianenko??? Empty Re: could the last member of the m-1 global gp be fedor emelianenko???

Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:26 am
Highly doubtful, I wouldnt want him in it either. Time for M-1 to keep growing new stars and hopefully come up with some $$$ to stop Bellator from snatching up their GP winner.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:54 pm
I doubt it. Can't see it doing much for Fedor's legacy, either. And you know the Zombies would just moan about how Fedor was offered the fight with Brock (still don't believe this at all; it sounds like your typical lie from Dana to troll the media & the fans) but turned it down due to his father's passing, and how he jumped into a "weaker tourney" with the M-1 HW GP.

Wolfman
Wolfman

Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:06 pm
PRIDE NEVER DIE wrote:Highly doubtful, I wouldnt want him in it either. Time for M-1 to keep growing new stars.

This.
monaroCountry

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:00 pm
I think M1 will continue growing new stars.

Fedor IMO will be busy being president of the MMA union in Russia.
KSW
KSW

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:46 pm
I wouldn´t mind seeing Aleks in the GP if he´s healthy.
wekka
wekka

Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:32 am
Should be another veteran. This tournament has enough prospects.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:12 pm
I doubt it but it would be cool
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum