GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFC on Fuel TV 8 - Silva vs. Stann Discussion

+14
bolsheet
hemanthjava
Junkyard Log
RussianTopTeam
CREAM17
PRIDE NEVER DIE
Heretic
Wolfman
wekka
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
nodogoshi
Frank Hill
Adax
KSW
18 posters
Go down
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

UFC on Fuel TV 8 - Silva vs. Stann Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: UFC on Fuel TV 8 - Silva vs. Stann Discussion

Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:04 pm
CREAM17 wrote:I am angry because opponent of GOMI is failig decline of the weight.and he could part the match by paying money.It is not any advantage for Gomi.it is sucks,
Yea sanchez came in over weight, also Stan came in at 206 but its only 1 lb so its cool.

wekka wrote:Id probably drink her piss too
M1levelposters
Sonatine
Sonatine

UFC on Fuel TV 8 - Silva vs. Stann Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: UFC on Fuel TV 8 - Silva vs. Stann Discussion

Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:51 pm
This is a solid card for zoofa.

On the bad side, we'll have to hear 3 hours of Jon "How much ass was kissed to get the commentating gig in the UFC?" Anik and Kenny "I couldn't cut it as a fighter, so I went into commentating" Florian repeat zoofa PR. But then the mute button was invented for a reason....
KSW
KSW

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:54 pm
TehPackage
TehPackage

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:01 pm
Sonatine wrote:This is a solid card for zoofa.

On the bad side, we'll have to hear 3 hours of Jon "How much ass was kissed to get the commentating gig in the UFC?" Anik and Kenny "I couldn't cut it as a fighter, so I went into commentating" Florian repeat zoofa PR. But then the mute button was invented for a reason....
Florian had a pretty good career as a fighter.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:13 pm
TehPackage wrote:

Florian was a choke artist. He may have been able to beat B-/C-level/tail-end-of-their-career fighters (see Gomi), but against A/B+ level opposition he always choked.
TehPackage
TehPackage

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:49 pm
Sonatine wrote:
TehPackage wrote:

Florian was a choke artist. He may have been able to beat B-/C-level/tail-end-of-their-career fighters (see Gomi), but against A/B+ level opposition he always choked.
He still had a good career.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:11 pm
TehPackage wrote:
Sonatine wrote:
TehPackage wrote:

He still had a good career.

Good, but nothing exceptional, as opposed to what the monkeys in the "media" will say. He may have challenged for a title or two, but so did people in other organisations.
wekka
wekka

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:17 am
Mark Hunt is my hero.

Also, GREAT main event. Much respect to both guys for putting on such a good show. So happy for Wanderlei.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:27 am
UFC on Fuel TV 8 - Silva vs. Stann Discussion - Page 2 3459843625

M1levelposters
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:40 am
2013 FOTY. What a fight.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
wekka
wekka

Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:06 am
I thought Cramer/Rogers would have stood out longer but that first round was just incredible.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:05 am
CREAM17 wrote:I am angry because opponent of GOMI is failig decline of the weight.and he could part the match by paying money.It is not any advantage for Gomi.it is sucks,

Hey CREAM17... good to see you posting. Smile

Same day weigh-ins like Judo, Olympic Wrestling, BJJ, ADCC's, Combat Sambo, Karate, etc... would put and end to all that crap. The fighters should weigh within the weight class and be close to the same weight during the fight. If it's fair enough and good enough for the Olympics and all those other combat sports why not MMA???

Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:08 am
Gomi was robbed

M1levelposters
Adax

Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:12 am
The inspiration from the wins tonight (GOMI WON GOD DAMNIT) helped me already start a new track cheers
wekka
wekka

Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:14 am
Should've known Gomi would've gotten robbed after hearing someone gave Lombard the fight.
Adax

Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:17 am
wekka wrote:Should've known Gomi would've gotten robbed after hearing someone gave Lombard the fight.

Yeah I had a bad feeling before the fight started. Sonatine did too.
CREAM17
CREAM17

Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:28 am
Hey,guys!
I took pictures of this event!
I share you them,I am glad if you feel the atomsphere of the events.
see the below. UFC on Fuel TV 8 - Silva vs. Stann Discussion - Page 2 2750705302

http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=sZmrktumlp-plKaX0taU1unLpA
KSW
KSW

Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:22 pm
CREAM17 wrote:Hey,guys!
I took pictures of this event!
I share you them,I am glad if you feel the atomsphere of the events.
see the below. UFC on Fuel TV 8 - Silva vs. Stann Discussion - Page 2 2750705302

http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=sZmrktumlp-plKaX0taU1unLpA
That´s cool man. I bet you japanese wish these fights took place in a ring (PRIDE)
wekka
wekka

Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:51 pm
Disappointed in Hirota, as I expected his takedown defense to be better at 145, but props for him to keep fighting back for the whole 15 minutes. I honestly thought he had a chance to win in the third round. He's still a solid featherweight and I know he could be guys like Koch, Poirier, etc.

DHK was pretty entertaining, imo. Not his fault that Siyar has pretty porous takedown defense. Not too bad of a fight considering how one-sided it was.

Also, I hope Lombard sticks around. He hasn't been blown out in a single UFC fight yet. I'd like to see him get the loser of Bisping/Belcher.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum