GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ZuffaKiller

Bibiano back in ONE FC MAY 31 Empty Bibiano back in ONE FC MAY 31

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:23 am
Bibiano back in ONE FC MAY 31 Bibian10

The next edition of One FC take place on April 5, Shinya Aoki tries to steal the belt of light, Kotetsu Boku, but the organization already looking ahead. In an interview with Reuters, the President of the event, Victor Cui, announced that the Philippines will receive another edition on May 31, and that the Brazilian Bibiano Fernandes will be on the card.

"I just come from boxing workouts," said Bama to the MAT, on the afternoon of Monday (11). "Let's see who they will send to me, but I'll be prepared."

The Organization did not announce the opponent of Bama, but it is possible to be a title fight against the current number one in the Division, Soo Chul Kim.

The last fight of Bama by One FC took place in Manilla, Philippines, and ended with victory on points over compatriot Gustavo Falciroli, in August of 2012. Four months later, Yoshiro Maeda in the Dream ended in Bama, in Japan.

Living in Canada, the black belt Brazilian plans to train with Demetrious Johnson at the end of their camp, but the UFC Champion injury can change your plans. Another practice Companion is Rory MacDonald, Ultimate star who also is out of the fight due to injury.

"Is everybody is hurting, it is a lot of training in excess ... But I'm here practicing, doing my part. If all goes well, I will fight on May 31, "he said.

http://www.tatame.com.br/de-olho-em-chance-por-titulo-bibiano-volta-ao-dream-no-fim-de-maio/
wekka
wekka

Bibiano back in ONE FC MAY 31 Empty Re: Bibiano back in ONE FC MAY 31

Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:29 pm
hmm, don't really know who they could throw his way.

I guess they could go to someone like Nick Mamalis, Cole Escovedo, or even Zach Makovsky.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:32 pm
wekka wrote:hmm, don't really know who they could throw his way.

I guess they could go to someone like Nick Mamalis, Cole Escovedo, or even Zach Makovsky.

I'd like to see a 'Just Say No To Zuffa' Open-Weight 'handicapped' Division. Bibio vs or Barnett, Sergei, or Khalidov. Like Barnett & Sergie with one hand behind their back etc... against the little guy.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:41 pm
Nice...Hope he is fighting for the ONE FC title soon.
PRIDE NEVER DIE
PRIDE NEVER DIE

Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:45 pm
Dagwood wrote:
wekka wrote:hmm, don't really know who they could throw his way.

I'd like to see a 'Just Say No To Zuffa' Open-Weight 'handicapped' Division. Bibio vs or Barnett, Sergei, or Khalidov. Like Barnett & Sergie with one hand behind their back etc... against the little guy.
interesting Laughing
KSW
KSW

Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:04 pm
Bibi can beat anyone at BW.
Adax

Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:09 am
PRIDE FC wrote:Bibi can beat anyone at BW.

Best BW in the world! Good to know something is lined up for Bibi.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:00 pm
They need to stop fucking around and just hand give bibi the ONE FC belt!

lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum