GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vadim Finkelstein at cage side in ufc sweden...

+6
Junkyard Log
CDF47
Marcelo Tigre
PRIDE NEVER DIE
KSW
MR.WILLIE
10 posters
Go down
KSW
KSW

Vadim Finkelstein at cage side in ufc sweden... - Page 2 Empty Re: Vadim Finkelstein at cage side in ufc sweden...

Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:33 pm
Weena wrote:Anyhow, I'm sure Vadim was just trying to either get under Dana's skin, who obviously took notice, or try to pitch a deal that has long expired.
Dana needs Vadim to become successful in Russia
Blackzilian

Vadim Finkelstein at cage side in ufc sweden... - Page 2 Empty Re: Vadim Finkelstein at cage side in ufc sweden...

Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:37 pm
Weena wrote:
Blackzilian wrote:Damn son, you are so obsessed with Jojo you think everyone that calls you out is him lol
who said anything about him? Vadim Finkelstein at cage side in ufc sweden... - Page 2 2859867778

You think everyone on linker doesn't know about your love affair with that clown? I knew exactly who you were talking about. This is fun though. Guess I get to play make believe.
Weena

Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:08 pm
Blackzilian wrote:
Weena wrote:
Blackzilian wrote:Damn son, you are so obsessed with Jojo you think everyone that calls you out is him lol
who said anything about him? Vadim Finkelstein at cage side in ufc sweden... - Page 2 2859867778

You think everyone on linker doesn't know about your love affair with that clown? I knew exactly who you were talking about. This is fun though. Guess I get to play make believe.
Quite interesting that you decided to dedicate your first post to me yet say you didn't talk to me before. I guess I have many admirers.
Blackzilian

Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:20 pm
No. realidea just called you out for claiming you are too busy to be on the internet only to be posting on global and I refisteretd a name to check it out and ask you the deal. Not my fault you are sensitive.
KSW
KSW

Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:21 pm
Blackzilian wrote:No. realidea just called you out for claiming you are too busy to be on the internet only to be posting on global and I refisteretd a name to check it out and ask you the deal. Not my fault you are sensitive.
You can continue this off topic chat in here https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t6367-open-chat
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum