GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

BBC Reporter to Vitali Klitschko: "You are a drugs cheat" Empty BBC Reporter to Vitali Klitschko: "You are a drugs cheat"

Thu May 09, 2013 12:48 pm
@ 19:00

No
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

BBC Reporter to Vitali Klitschko: "You are a drugs cheat" Empty Re: BBC Reporter to Vitali Klitschko: "You are a drugs cheat"

Thu May 09, 2013 1:42 pm
"Frankly, your record as a politician is that of a loser"

"How can you represent the people of Ukraine when you spend most of your time abroad?"

"Your party claims to be against corruption. How can you say that when you're a drugs cheat?"

Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

BBC Reporter to Vitali Klitschko: "You are a drugs cheat" Empty Re: BBC Reporter to Vitali Klitschko: "You are a drugs cheat"

Thu May 09, 2013 1:42 pm
Vitali exposed as a tax cheat:

"The numbers don't add up, where's all your money gone?"
"I buy real estate"
"How many properties do you own?"
"Not so many, I buy many properties in Germany and Ukraine"
KSW
KSW

Thu May 09, 2013 3:38 pm
Sweet Pea what do you think about all this. I don´t know much about it but I´m a Vitali fan.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Thu May 09, 2013 3:52 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:Sweet Pea what do you think about all this. I don´t know much about it but I´m a Vitali fan.

Vitali is a drugs cheat.

Vitali discusses the actual details in his autobiography & there might be a mention in the Klitschko documentary, which I have yet to watch.

Wikipedia wrote:Klitschko won the Super Heavyweight Championship at the first World Military Games in Italy in 1995. Vitali won the silver medal at the 1995 World Amateur Boxing Championships in Berlin, Germany, where he was defeated by Russia's Alexei Lezin in the final. In his autobiography, published in Germany in 2004, the boxer revealed that he tested positive for a banned steroid in 1996. He attributed the presence of the drug to treatment of a leg injury but was dismissed from the Ukrainian boxing team and missed the Atlanta Olympics. His brother Wladimir moved up from heavyweight to super heavyweight to take his place in the squad and won the Olympic gold medal. His amateur record was 195–15 with 80 knockouts.

I have little respect for drugs cheats and I am not a fan of Vitali anyway. I dislike his bullying tactics backstage and his level of competition is atrocious for how highly he is rated by some.

As for claims of tax evasion: these are the first claims I've heard. I wouldn't be shocked if Vitali was corrupt himself and uses his party's anti-corruption rhetoric to stand out in the dirty minefield of Ukrainian politics. What the reporter said is true, though: How can you be against corruption when you once tried to cheat the system? confused
KSW
KSW

Thu May 09, 2013 4:02 pm
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:
PRIDE FC wrote:Sweet Pea what do you think about all this. I don´t know much about it but I´m a Vitali fan.

Vitali is a drugs cheat.

Vitali discusses the actual details in his autobiography & there might be a mention in the Klitschko documentary, which I have yet to watch.

Wikipedia wrote:Klitschko won the Super Heavyweight Championship at the first World Military Games in Italy in 1995. Vitali won the silver medal at the 1995 World Amateur Boxing Championships in Berlin, Germany, where he was defeated by Russia's Alexei Lezin in the final. In his autobiography, published in Germany in 2004, the boxer revealed that he tested positive for a banned steroid in 1996. He attributed the presence of the drug to treatment of a leg injury but was dismissed from the Ukrainian boxing team and missed the Atlanta Olympics. His brother Wladimir moved up from heavyweight to super heavyweight to take his place in the squad and won the Olympic gold medal. His amateur record was 195–15 with 80 knockouts.

I have little respect for drugs cheats and I am not a fan of Vitali anyway. I dislike his bullying tactics backstage and his level of competition is atrocious for how highly he is rated by some.

As for claims of tax evasion: these are the first claims I've heard. I wouldn't be shocked if Vitali was corrupt himself and uses his party's anti-corruption rhetoric to stand out in the dirty minefield of Ukrainian politics. What the reporter said is true, though: How can you be against corruption when you once tried to cheat the system? confused
Thanx. Props to the reporter for asking the tough questions. I would love to see reporters ask Dana stuff like this.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Thu May 09, 2013 4:15 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:Thanx. Props to the reporter for asking the tough questions. I would love to see reporters ask Dana stuff like this.

I agree.

The difference is the reporter of Hard Talk was interviewing him as a politician, not as a boxer. Therefore, tougher questions would be asked.

Nobody would grill Dana like this because they would get their press passes thrown in the fire. The reporter here has nothing to gain or lose by raking Vitali over the coals. BBC Reporter to Vitali Klitschko: "You are a drugs cheat" 424776184
KSW
KSW

Thu May 09, 2013 4:22 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:Thanx. Props to the reporter for asking the tough questions. I would love to see reporters ask Dana stuff like this.

I agree.

The difference is the reporter of Hard Talk was interviewing him as a politician, not as a boxer. Therefore, tougher questions would be asked.

Nobody would grill Dana like this because they would get their press passes thrown in the fire. The reporter here has nothing to gain or lose by raking Vitali over the coals. BBC Reporter to Vitali Klitschko: "You are a drugs cheat" 424776184
Eddie Goldman should get a 30 minute live interview with Dana
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Thu May 09, 2013 4:37 pm
Dana wouldn't last 5 minutes on No Hold's Barred podcast. BBC Reporter to Vitali Klitschko: "You are a drugs cheat" 842534874
KSW
KSW

Thu May 09, 2013 4:49 pm
Sweet Pea Is My Mom wrote:Dana wouldn't last 5 minutes on No Hold's Barred podcast. BBC Reporter to Vitali Klitschko: "You are a drugs cheat" 842534874
He would pull out after one question.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Thu May 09, 2013 9:18 pm
I think Vitali should retire from boxing. He obviously cares about his country of Ukraine and just like Fedor, is a peoples champion.

As for the English interviewer. Typical arrogant Englishmen always have to try to belittle and make a mockery out of someone by putting words into their mouth. People like Piers Morgan and BBC think their shit don't stink.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Fri May 10, 2013 2:42 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:I think Vitali should retire from boxing. He obviously cares about his country of Ukraine and just like Fedor, is a peoples champion.

As for the English interviewer. Typical arrogant Englishmen always have to try to belittle and make a mockery out of someone by putting words into their mouth. People like Piers Morgan and BBC think their shit don't stink.

Vitali's taxes are shady.

He cheated with drugs.

These things should be discussed.

RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fri May 10, 2013 3:57 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:I think Vitali should retire from boxing. He obviously cares about his country of Ukraine and just like Fedor, is a peoples champion.

He cheated with drugs.

True he cheated with drugs but he's been clean since becoming champion and explained why he did it.
KSW
KSW

Fri May 10, 2013 5:30 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:

He cheated with drugs.

True he cheated with drugs but he's been clean since becoming champion and explained why he did it.
I hope he´s telling the truth about why he used that shit but I heard similar stories many times before.
Dapperdoo
Dapperdoo

Fri May 10, 2013 3:30 pm
Vitali handled himself well.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum