GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
wekka
wekka

Where does Jorge Santiago x Kazuo Misaki II rank amongst all-time greatest fights? Empty Where does Jorge Santiago x Kazuo Misaki II rank amongst all-time greatest fights?

Mon May 13, 2013 4:34 am
I've been browsing many essential lists and i've been seeing a complete lack of this fight being mentioned, which is absolutely criminal.

In my opinion, this is the GREATEST MMA fight of all-time. It could be different for those that know the result beforehand, which would certainly spoil one of the most important fights of this battle, which was the drama.

I still remember seeing it live and I knew that we would have a great fight, but what occurred just destroyed all preconceptions of what this fight could possibly be. The first fight was already good, but they just went in there and multiplied it by the thousands, in my opinion.

It had it all. Brawling, near finishes, ground work, extremely back and forth, etc.

Just interested in knowing how others feel about this fight and what esteem they hold it in.
KSW
KSW

Where does Jorge Santiago x Kazuo Misaki II rank amongst all-time greatest fights? Empty Re: Where does Jorge Santiago x Kazuo Misaki II rank amongst all-time greatest fights?

Mon May 13, 2013 4:59 am
Amazing fight! I think many fans havenĀ“t even seen it.

CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Where does Jorge Santiago x Kazuo Misaki II rank amongst all-time greatest fights? Empty Re: Where does Jorge Santiago x Kazuo Misaki II rank amongst all-time greatest fights?

Mon May 13, 2013 1:00 pm
Top 3 best fights of all time. Was just an amazing all around great MMA fight.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum