GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

paul daley mad at bellator Empty paul daley mad at bellator

Wed May 29, 2013 7:08 pm
Just got word Bellator have refused to allow me to fight yet another opponent!!!
Its becoming really frustrating that even though they are not my managers, they can approve my fights.

I've got great fights offered to keep me busy fighting and earning, and they seem to want to put a stop to this....all this while, having to pay for my OWN legal costs on a matter that influence my visa outcome...and my ability to fight for the promotion (Bellator) Its bullshit.

There's a lot more too...with regards to other promoters having to PAY Bellator a "Booking fee" for using me on there shows?....

Terrible.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/5/29/4376810/bellator-paul-daley-contract-issues-pay-fights-assault-charges-visa-mma-news
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

paul daley mad at bellator Empty Re: paul daley mad at bellator

Wed May 29, 2013 7:29 pm
What the hell is Daley talking about. He should be happy they are letting him fights outside the org. in the first place. He's the one that got busted and couldn't fulfill his contract and they have let him take fights outside the org. He should be happy with that.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Wed May 29, 2013 7:55 pm
this is paul daley screwing himself lol how many other bellator guys do you see fighting in other promotions?

its his own fault the predicament he is in if he cant pay for legal issues dont cause them.

daley is a great striker and a good name but he isnt a elite level fighter and shouldnt be bitching otherwise hes gonna be fighting cans in some small regional promotion for the rest of his days.

lmao again when did people stop reading contracts before they signed it.
Realidea
Realidea

Wed May 29, 2013 8:56 pm
fka wrote:this is paul daley screwing himself lol how many other bellator guys do you see fighting in other promotions?

its his own fault the predicament he is in if he cant pay for legal issues dont cause them.

daley is a great striker and a good name but he isnt a elite level fighter and shouldnt be bitching otherwise hes gonna be fighting cans in some small regional promotion for the rest of his days.

Hilarious because when someone bitches at the UFC contract everyone agrees with them. but oh no dont talk bad about bellator
wekka
wekka

Wed May 29, 2013 9:30 pm
Daley's probably just second guessing the ass whooping that either Askren or Koreshkov would give him
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu May 30, 2013 1:44 am
lmao all im saying is daleys lucky they have let him fight outside the promotion in the first place.

im sure no where in his EXCLUSIVE contract did it allow for competition outside bellator.daley as overated and
he comes with a good fee Imo its surprising bellator hasnt cut him.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu May 30, 2013 10:11 pm
Realidea wrote:
fka wrote:this is paul daley screwing himself lol how many other bellator guys do you see fighting in other promotions?

Hilarious because when someone bitches at the UFC contract everyone agrees with them. but oh no dont talk bad about bellator

Bellator is allowing him to take fights outside the org. even though they invested in him, he got busted, and now can't get a visa to enter the U.S. It seems Bellator is being generous to him and he keeps on bitching about it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum