GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Sean McCorkle: I Want to End My Career in KSW Empty Sean McCorkle: I Want to End My Career in KSW

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:00 pm
Adax

Sean McCorkle: I Want to End My Career in KSW Empty Re: Sean McCorkle: I Want to End My Career in KSW

Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:21 pm
That's cool of McCorkle to advocate that KSW should appear in America. The end was funny too, suck it Helwani Sean McCorkle: I Want to End My Career in KSW 550350388
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sean McCorkle: I Want to End My Career in KSW Empty Re: Sean McCorkle: I Want to End My Career in KSW

Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:33 pm
Mccorkle sucks balls ksw is better without him tarnishing there name.

Atleast he's not going all Tim Sylvia and saying he's gonna make a run in the ufc ahahaha (war Tony Johnson Jr)

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
Whino

Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:21 pm
I don't know exactly how you're going to say he "sucks balls" and "tarnishes their name" when he just tapped their #1 star in a matter of minutes. He's been nothing but highly respectful to KSW, Poland and his last few opponents so I think sean fits what their going for. I mean, I don't understand how he tarnishes their name but Oli, Wallace and Irvin didn't.
fka
fka

Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:22 am
he tarnishes the name cuz hes a nazi fighting in a polish promotion and tapping pudzilla isnt exactly something to boast about. ksw needs better names and talent.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
KSW
KSW

Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:38 am
fka wrote:he tarnishes the name cuz hes a nazi fighting in a polish promotion and tapping pudzilla isnt exactly something to boast about. ksw needs better names and talent.

Why do you think he´s nazi? It´s probably just a tattoo.
KSW
KSW

Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:44 am
It´s a Roman Imperial Eagle, the nazis didn´t come up with that design. Skip to 3:30, McCorkle says he´s part jewish and it´s a Roman Eagle.

Whino

Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:53 am
fka wrote:he tarnishes the name cuz hes a nazi fighting in a polish promotion and tapping pudzilla isnt exactly something to boast about. ksw needs better names and talent.
You're actually wrong about that. I assume you're referring to the tattoo on his chest. That tatto actually isn't meant to be a nazi eagle. He got it shortly after the Mark Hunt win to cover up his ex-wife's name. Sean is actually part Jewish and has been known to date ethnic women. The tattoo has nothing at all to do with fascism or nazism.

In his pre UFC 124 interview with helwani he talks about why he got it and what it is. He didn't notice the similarities between what he got and the nazi eagle until a friend pointed it out. He said "we'll I guess I covered up the name of one ruthless dictator with another".

Also, you do know that the Nazi's stole old symbols, and just because you wear one doesn't mean you are a nazi. The nazi eagle for example is actually the roman empirial eagle (The wording of Sean's tattoo is actually Latin, btw). And the swastica is ancient and has been used for hundreds of years if not thousands.

No offense buddy, but if you're going to get butthurt and hate somebody and go as far as publicly accuse them of being a nazi, you should know what you're talking about.
Whino

Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:53 am
PRIDE FC wrote:It´s a Roman Imperial Eagle, the nazis didn´t come up with that design. Skip to 3:30, McCorkle says he´s part jewish and it´s a Roman Eagle.

Darn, just beat me lol
KSW
KSW

Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:58 am
I´ll give him credit for submitting Hunto plus he´s much more humble now that he´s in the Big League. Very Happy

Sean McCorkle: I Want to End My Career in KSW 104450980_10_wynnona
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:12 am
PRIDE FC wrote:I´ll give him credit for submitting Hunto plus he´s much more humble now that he´s in the Big League. Very Happy

Sean McCorkle: I Want to End My Career in KSW 104450980_10_wynnona
The guy's a very good grappler no matter what anybody says. His sub of Hunt was one of the best technical submissions I've seen. No shame in losing by sub to McCorkle. I'd like to see him vs Monson!

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:03 am
Monson vs McCorkle in KSW sounds perfect. Winner could get the next HW titleshot.
wekka
wekka

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:09 am

KSW has plenty of domestic talent. Names don't equal talent.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:10 pm
PRIDE FC wrote:Monson vs McCorkle in KSW sounds perfect. Winner could get the next HW titleshot.

Monson/McCorkle would be a good one in KSW.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
fka
fka

Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:20 am
Names don't equal talent but they equal ppv buys something they don't get no matter how great your pyrotechnics are if no one cares who is fighting.

They need a barometer for talent the rest of the world recognizes cuz mcnazi doesn't cut it IMO.

BELLATOR #1
KSW
KSW

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:09 am
fka wrote:Names don't equal talent but they equal ppv buys something they don't get no matter how great your pyrotechnics are if no one cares who is fighting.

They need a barometer for talent the rest of the world recognizes cuz mcnazi doesn't cut it IMO.
Why do you think he´s a nazi?
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:00 am
PRIDE FC wrote:
fka wrote:Names don't equal talent but they equal ppv buys something they don't get no matter how great your pyrotechnics are if no one cares who is fighting.

Why do you think he´s a nazi?
Why am I not?

Sean McCorkle: I Want to End My Career in KSW 238422389

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:34 pm
mccorkle is not a nazi....he trains alot with miguel torres, the most mexican guy in all mma, who please stop saying stupid things please, in their gyms there are alot of different etnicities...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum