GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Just signed a MULTI fight DEAL with Anti-ZTT Empty Just signed a MULTI fight DEAL with Anti-ZTT

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:59 pm
After sweeping my division over at TTK, i've finally inked a multi fight contract to fight the best 3 times a year in order to compete in the A-ZTT open weight GP. Brought to you in co-promotion by Rings Russia/ M-1 Global/Anti-ZTT. Just signed a MULTI fight DEAL with Anti-ZTT 852107159
Wolfman
Wolfman

Just signed a MULTI fight DEAL with Anti-ZTT Empty Re: Just signed a MULTI fight DEAL with Anti-ZTT

Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:02 pm
Welcome to the team.

Just signed a MULTI fight DEAL with Anti-ZTT Theyliveufc_by_wolff89-d4gp1fx
KSW
KSW

Just signed a MULTI fight DEAL with Anti-ZTT Empty Re: Just signed a MULTI fight DEAL with Anti-ZTT

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:30 am
cheers
monaroCountry

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:38 am
+1
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:46 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:After sweeping my division over at TTK, i've finally inked a multi fight contract to fight the best 3 times a year in order to compete in the A-ZTT open weight GP. Brought to you in co-promotion by Rings Russia/ M-1 Global/Anti-ZTT. Just signed a MULTI fight DEAL with Anti-ZTT 852107159

We forgot to tell you before you signed, we now have the rights to your image & any intellectual property of yours for eternity.

Twisted Evil

Adax

Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:35 am
Dagwood wrote:
RussianTopTeam wrote:After sweeping my division over at TTK, i've finally inked a multi fight contract to fight the best 3 times a year in order to compete in the A-ZTT open weight GP. Brought to you in co-promotion by Rings Russia/ M-1 Global/Anti-ZTT. Just signed a MULTI fight DEAL with Anti-ZTT 852107159

We forgot to tell you before you signed, we now have the rights to your image & any intellectual property of yours for eternity.

Twisted Evil

lol! lol! lol!
Racic
Racic

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:35 am
Nice. Good to see you made the move as well RTT.

Seen you post on the old TT forum back in the day.

I just made the switch this morning.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:41 pm
Racic wrote:Nice. Good to see you made the move as well RTT.

Seen you post on the old TT forum back in the day.

I just made the switch this morning.

thank you buddy, we're all united as one this time cheers
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum