GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Ben Saunders signs multi-fight deal with Titan FC  Empty Ben Saunders signs multi-fight deal with Titan FC

Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:10 pm
After a long career run the Bellator cage, Ben Saunders has a new home.

Saunders has signed a multi-fight deal with Titan Fighting Championship, Titan FC president and CEO Jeff Aronson told MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani on Tuesday.

According to Aronson, Saunders will make his promotional debut at Titan FC 29, which is expected to take place around late May or early June. The card is expected to feature Matt Riddle vs. Jose Landi-Jons for the vacant welterweight title.

"He will debut in a monster fight," Aronson told MMAFighting.com. "I can't express how excited I am to get this signing done. Ben is the best welterweight free agent out there and the fans have been all over me to get it done, so in Titan fashion #FansFightersFirst."

Saunders (16-6-2), a two-time tournament finalist in Bellator, and a UFC veteran. The welterweight went 4-3 under the UFC banner with three stoppage victories, and finished five opponents in his 7-3 run inside the Bellator cage from 2011 to 2013.
Mma fighting.com
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Ben Saunders signs multi-fight deal with Titan FC  Empty Re: Ben Saunders signs multi-fight deal with Titan FC

Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:58 pm
Another good signing for Titan
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum