GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Vitaly Minakov vs Ron Sparks Fight Video - Bellator 96 Empty Vitaly Minakov vs Ron Sparks Fight Video - Bellator 96

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:14 am
720p

Backups

RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Vitaly Minakov vs Ron Sparks Fight Video - Bellator 96 Empty Re: Vitaly Minakov vs Ron Sparks Fight Video - Bellator 96

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:33 pm
Minakov is a beast and I can't wait to see more of his fights. The guy is a 4 time Sambo World Champ. Ofcourse no Fedor but he has some great potential.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Vitaly Minakov vs Ron Sparks Fight Video - Bellator 96 Empty Re: Vitaly Minakov vs Ron Sparks Fight Video - Bellator 96

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:37 pm
Minakov looked great in this fight.  I think Volkov may have a serious problem heading his way.
Mikal
Mikal

Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:39 pm
That punch was identical to the one Fedor landed on Rogers.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:06 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:Minakov is a beast and I can't wait to see more of his fights. The guy is a 4 time Sambo World Champ. Ofcourse no Fedor but he has some great potential.

He was also Russian Junior Judo Champion. The best junior Judoka in maybe the best Judo nation in the world. In an interview last year he said he is considering going for the Russian Olympic Judo team. He said he's already beaten the top guys on the team. That would mean including Aleksander Mikhaylin who won a silver medal in 2012 with Teddy Rhiner taking the gold.

Vitaly has a whole lot in common with Fedor less the technical stand-up at this point. From the little bit I've seen his wrestling is better and his top control maybe too. I can't wait to see him use his throws, Judo & Sambo TD's, and ground skill arsenal in Bellator.

Minakov doesn't have Fedor's hand speed nor is he as technical in MMA at this point. Nobody will ever have all the incredible technical skill everywhere as Fedor again - IMO. I just don't see it. Vitaly needs a great striking coach like Alexander Michkov Fedor's main coach. If he can work as hard as Fedor did on his striking after RINGS along with everything else... the sky's the limit for this kid.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:45 am
That was easy work.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum