GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Vitaly Minakov coming to America Nov 2nd for first Bellator fight Empty Vitaly Minakov coming to America Nov 2nd for first Bellator fight

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:23 am
Vitaly Minakov coming to America Nov 2nd for first Bellator fight Minakov580w

Russian HW phenom Vitaly Minakov, along with his manager Kamil Hajiyev flew to the U.S., where he will prepare for the fight, which he will hold on November 2 in the tournament Bellator. Provide training Minakov will Bellator training camp for Russian soldiers.

"Initially, I had to fly to the United States on September 22, but had to postpone a little flight. Our tournament will be held the second of November in Canada, in the province of Ontario, and the name of the opponent will be approved in the near future. Ibid and semi-final place in the Grand Prix" - quoted Minakova Fightnights.ru.

http://www.championat.com/boxing/news-1344845-vitalij-minakov-otpravilsja-na-boj-v-ameriku.html
Виталий Минаков отправился на бой в Америку

[size=2]Российский боец смешанного стиля Виталий Минаков, выступающий в тяжёлом весе, вместе со своим менеджером Камилом Гаджиевым вылетел в США, где он будет готовиться к поединку, который ему предстоит провести 2 ноября в рамках турнира Bellator. Проводить подготовку Минаков будет в тренировочном лагере Bellator для российских бойцов.

"Изначально я должен был улететь в Америку 22 сентября, но пришлось немного отложить вылет. Наш турнир пройдёт второго ноября в Канаде, в провинции Онтарио, а фамилия соперника будет утверждена в ближайшее время. Там же состоятся и полуфинальные поединки в рамках Гран-при”, — цитирует Минакова Fightnights.ru.

Last edited by Dagwood on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Vitaly Minakov coming to America Nov 2nd for first Bellator fight Empty Re: Vitaly Minakov coming to America Nov 2nd for first Bellator fight

Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:26 am
All I can say is... 🆒

I wonder if someone is injured and they'll put him in as an alertenate in the tournament... or maybe they'll have just have an outside of the HW tourney for him?

This is great news! Vitaly Minakov coming to America Nov 2nd for first Bellator fight 2750705302
KSW
KSW

Vitaly Minakov coming to America Nov 2nd for first Bellator fight Empty Re: Vitaly Minakov coming to America Nov 2nd for first Bellator fight

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:16 am
I have a feeling this kid is the real deal and he´ll climb the rankings.
bolsheet

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:50 am
Ryan Martinez is already the replacement fighter, maybe a Martinez vs Minakov makes sense or some local bum to make a highlight for Minakov promos on Spike.
Wolfman
Wolfman

Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:10 am
Nice, i was expecting him. Can't wait to see how his run on Bellator turns out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum