GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kingfedor
Kingfedor

Vitaly Minakov in negociation with Bellator for a new contract Empty Vitaly Minakov in negociation with Bellator for a new contract

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:08 pm
Vitaly Minakov in negociation with Bellator for a new contract VQ0nvq-1dkY
Google Translate:
What is the situation with the contract with Bellator?

- The contract was and still is. The question is, what kind of contract? The agreement, which was originally, now does not suit me as an athlete, what disputes and promotion management. We have outgrown this contract. There were talks, then they are at an impasse, and then I spoke with Scott Coker, and we understood each other. Next, there was an unpleasant incident. Launched a "duck" in the media about my arrangements with the UFC. Allegedly, a fight in December, and so on. I once got a call early in the morning to clarify the details, and I only found out about it. Now we are trying to discuss with the leadership of a decrease in the number of fights, so as soon as possible to fulfill the terms of the contract with Bellator. Scott Coker himself expressed a desire to resume negotiations. Hopefully soon we come to something, so I was able to return to the organization, such as the desire to fight.
Kinosis
Kinosis

Vitaly Minakov in negociation with Bellator for a new contract Empty Re: Vitaly Minakov in negociation with Bellator for a new contract

Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:37 pm
Hope they get him back. He is a solid HW but has been wasting his time when it comes to fighting anyone who matters. Though as long as he is collecting good paychecks, good for him.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Vitaly Minakov in negociation with Bellator for a new contract Empty Re: Vitaly Minakov in negociation with Bellator for a new contract

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:25 pm
Hope he signs back with them soon
InfinityLens
InfinityLens

Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:58 pm
They should have him fight Ayala for a title shot if he gets back. Or just have him fight for the title against Kongo if Rampage beats Mo but doesn't want to continue in Bellator.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:36 pm
InfinityLens wrote:They should have him fight Ayala for a title shot if he gets back. Or just have him fight for the title against Kongo if Rampage beats Mo but doesn't want to continue in Bellator.

I hope they work this out. If they get him back, maybe they should just give him the belt back.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum