GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

It's official: Vitaly Minakov signs with Bellator Empty It's official: Vitaly Minakov signs with Bellator

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:02 pm
It's official: Vitaly Minakov signs with Bellator PPVXJCGDRXJOFHG.20120613224744

CHICAGO, Ill. (June 14, 2012) — The heavyweight additions continue for Bellator Fighting Championships as the promotion has added the undefeated Vitaly Minakov to the heavyweight ranks. Minakov joins Bellator fresh off a vicious knockout of Bellator veteran Eddie Sanchez, and is ready to take his talents stateside and compete with the world’s best fighters.

“Becoming a Bellator fighter means that all my hard work in the gym and training has all paid off,” Minakov said. “It means myself and my entire team were working in the right direction, and we did everything right.”

Undefeated at 8-0, the four-time World Sambo Champion boasts an outstanding ground game to complement a striking game that has earned the improving Minakov three knockout wins in his last four victories.

A member of the RusFighters Sports Club headed by Alexei Zhernakov, Minakov is set to make his Bellator debut shortly and already has his sights set on a future Bellator Heavyweight Tournament.

“With my current training regimen, I feel like I am fully prepared for a future Bellator Tournament,” Minakov said. “I want everyone to know that I’m not here just to ‘take part’ in a Bellator Tournament, but to win it all and become a Bellator Champion.”

“There has been tremendous buzz about Vitaly worldwide,” said Bellator Chairman & CEO Bjorn Rebney. “He has an incredible Sambo background and a very solid stand up game. His potential after just eight fights is very high and we are excited to have him joining Bellator.”

Source: http://www.bellator.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=23600&ATCLID=205438776

Edited by Wolfman.
Wolfman
Wolfman

It's official: Vitaly Minakov signs with Bellator Empty Re: It's official: Vitaly Minakov signs with Bellator

Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:05 pm
Hey, MR.WILLIE. I hope you don't mind but i edited your post a bit to be more like the pattern we use here, to go for the main news page. This one will surely be there Very Happy. Thanks for sharing it.

Awesome. Great adition to their HW roster. A very exciting fighter with a different background.

Bellator once again doing the right move. Can't wait to see how they're HW and LHW will be until the end of next year.

If Ivanov could still fight it would make it even better, but well, let's see.

Vitaly Minakov HL

Check out 0:08. Vitaly is the man responsible for introducing the Rock Bottom to MMA. That's badass. Laughing
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum