GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Is LEGEND Fighting Show the next Big thing? Empty Is LEGEND Fighting Show the next Big thing?

Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:53 pm
Personally it´s my favourite new promotion and they have the right approach to the sport so far.

KSW
KSW

Is LEGEND Fighting Show the next Big thing? Empty Re: Is LEGEND Fighting Show the next Big thing?

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:26 pm
For those who don´t know shit about the promotion I can tell you it´s russian and they will have Aleks vs Cro Cop on their next event. Aleks vs Sapp and Hari vs Samedov were on their first show.
RusFighters1

Is LEGEND Fighting Show the next Big thing? Empty Re: Is LEGEND Fighting Show the next Big thing?

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:36 pm
The production for the first show was top notch
KSW
KSW

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:52 pm
RusFighters1 wrote:The production for the first show was top notch

It sure was, 10 times better than the UFC shitty Cage fighting gimmick. Now that fight nights uses the Cage I´m hoping LEGEND can make it big.
Mikal
Mikal

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:09 pm
Is the cage for Fight Nights a permanent change? I'm really hoping it isn't because the excitement level went down extremely in their last event -- you could see the difference because of the transition right infront of your eyes. It's concrete evidence that the cage takes away from real martial arts.
Mikal
Mikal

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:10 pm
That said, Legend is definitely an organization to look out for. With those major matchups announced so early on, they should get a lot of buzz and ability to generate many exciting matchups. Let's hope the guys upstairs know what they're doing.
KSW
KSW

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:21 pm
Mikal wrote:Is the cage for Fight Nights a permanent change? I'm really hoping it isn't because the excitement level went down extremely in their last event -- you could see the difference because of the transition right infront of your eyes. It's concrete evidence that the cage takes away from real martial arts.

I´m not sure what their plans are but since they usually mix kickboxing and mma they should use the ring again. Their last event looked like shit compared to their previous events and like you said the cage took away some of the excitement.
wekka
wekka

Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:07 pm
They need a new name, I still think of the Legend org out of Hong Kong.
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:50 am
^How about... ЛЕГЕНДА?
theiconfedor
theiconfedor

Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:07 am
First show was epic.A little tweaking here and there but for the most part I love everything they did.White ring PWNS all...
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:30 am
Legend production looks real good.  Hope they pick up where Fight Nights left off since they ditched the ring.
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:54 pm
this will difinitely become the next PRIDE FC if they continue getting financial support from rich Russian Oligarchs and what not.
KSW
KSW

Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:19 pm
RussianTopTeam wrote:this will difinitely become the next PRIDE FC if they continue getting financial support from rich Russian Oligarchs and what not.

I doubt it but I´m hoping they can become the "Next PRIDE". The production is unique and classy like it should be. The first show didn´t bring in much money but Aleks vs Cro Cop 2 is excellent match making.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum