GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wat is the Global M's agenda?

+4
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
The Keymaster
KSW
backdoor to zuffa
8 posters
Go down
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Wat is the Global M's agenda? Empty Wat is the Global M's agenda?

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:07 pm
and when do you hope to achieve it?

Wat is the Global M's agenda? 149783
KSW
KSW

Wat is the Global M's agenda? Empty Re: Wat is the Global M's agenda?

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:29 pm
To break the zuffa monopoly and make mma a better sport for fans and fighters all over the world.
KSW
KSW

Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:31 pm
We have thousands of visitors from europe and asia so we already made an impact on the mma scene.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:06 pm
sounds good. the more options for fighters AND fans, the better. i can already sense the tide turning. for example, zuffa's move to allow women's mma is a desperation move to garner more viewers. it isn't working. i expect something huge to go down within a couple years relating to zuffa (e.g. selling the ufc to some arab oil businessman in dubai).
The Keymaster
The Keymaster

Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:59 pm
I wonder how Muslims owning the UFC would affect the UFC. Obviously there would be no women fights and if they do it will be with that towel shit they wear.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:18 pm
Flash already owns 10% minority share of ZUFFA.
adam
adam

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:36 pm
KSW wrote:To break the zuffa monopoly and make mma a better sport for fans and fighters all over the world.

I can get on board with this 100%.

the more awareness we bring to ZUFFA's scumbag tactics the better.

If there is anything I can do in particular someone let me know.

The more of us on the same page, the better.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:55 pm
amen. sherdog banned me in the past for anti zuffa stuff, so i'm kind of limited in my options of spreading the word. what can we do to help?
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:56 pm
i wanna backdoor zuffa so hard.
megaronnie
megaronnie

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:34 am
yea it is zuffas fault Fogie gave me the dubs for posting andrej and jasmine petty pics..
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:10 am
This is why Johan & I founder the site G-MMA.

Dagwood wrote:Hey __________!

I haven't had a chance to welcome you to Global-MMA yet. I'm not sure if you were aware of this but G-MMA is not your run of the mill English speaking MMA sight. In fact, were quite a bit different we are about All MMA, ALL MMA orgs, & ALL MMA fighters worldwide. The site is politically opposed to Zuffa the 'business' entity and it's ownership Dana, Lorena Fertitta, and Frank Fertitta lll. Simple as that.

Ideologically it's sort of like in US politics where there are Republican discussion forums and then there are Democrat forums. Two different spectrums of political opinion GENERALLY speaking. One 'some' issues there may be common ground but on most there are substantial differences. Democrats might not feel comfortable on Republican forums... and Republicans might not feel comfortable on Democrat forums. The cool part is that people in the middle of those two may feel comfortable, "for the most part", on either site.

All members at both types of MMA-political viewpoint forums (UFC focused or here) need to have extremely THICK SKINS when posting opinions that are opposed politically to the founding ideology of either type of forum site. Even if a forum member sits in the middle on most issues, they need to be aware that they will get a very defensive response to posts that are opposed to the ideology of each forum and to the political ideology of the vaaaaaast majority of the members there.

So with that in mind...

----------

This is my normal spiel for new members...

Hey __________!

I want to give you a bit of an idea about the place. We follow worldwide MMA, all orgs, & all fighters. We are not UFC-centered here. You should never be trolled or bashed for posting about non-UFC things. This is a troll-free zone and we want to keep it that way.

We do follow UFC fighters and their fights here because we luv ALL MMA everywhere it is fought no matter the organization.

Global-MMA was founded to focus on world-wide MMA and to be a bastion of resistance to Zuffa itself, some of the UFC business practices, and the ownership of the UFC. A sort of ground-zero MMA occupy movement that resists a single company and its owner's relentless attempts to control major worldwide professional mixed martial arts.

Global-MMA was also founded as a safe-haven for members to speak out freely against Zuffa, Dana, Frank, Lorenzo & the UFC business itself if they chose without fear of being attacked and bashed.

The original members of this site have faced a lot of persecution and pretty nasty treatment at the major UFC-centric/UFC-only sites. We are all independent thinking fans of MMA. Not just "UFC" as 90%++ of people that called themselves "MMA fans" are. They're only fans of the UFC promotion and it's brand of MMA. They form their opinions about the sport based on what the UFC, Zuffa management, and a UFC-based media that relies on access to the company to feed their families... tells them. Not a lot of balanced information coming out of that. For sure there is nothing independent or balanced on the MMA press side of things.

G-MMA is aligned the opposite MMA-socio-politically to Zuffa, the UFC, Frank, Lorenzo & Dana. Not opposite to UFC fighters but to the people that run it and the business of the UFC. Some of us in fact are their biggest critics on the internet.

It is important to note that 'all' of our members aren't as politically opposed to Zuffa as most here. Some are indifferent and some support them on different issues. All posts here are up for debate. Just like when most of us were at other UFC-based sites supporting other worldwide organizations & fighters outside the UFC... support for Dana, the Fertittas or Zuffa on different issues will face strong opinions from the opposite side of the fence. Just like we had to at the UFC-centered sites... those members have to grow a bit of a thick skin. Opposites views will not get name calling or member bashing here though... EVER!

New members just need to understand that many of us here have been conditioned to be very defensive when we feel the Zuffa machine & it's ownership have unfairly attacked or unfairly portrayed non-Zuffa fighters, past Zuffa fighters, current Zuffa fighters, competitor organizations, or any other things.

Must reads...

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t134-forum-rules-must-read
https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t706-proof-fertitta-family-is-100-yr-old-mafia-family-not-just-ties

Great to have you here.  cheers

Dagwood
Admin
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:25 am
The Keymaster wrote:I wonder how Muslims owning the UFC would affect the UFC. Obviously there would be no women fights and if they do it will be with that towel shit they wear.

This is an extremely racial comment. I doesn't matter if you may have been joking around but this will stop here. Right Keymaster???? You guys need to read the forum rules. This stuff will not go on here.

This is not an official warning. It is a friendly nudge. You guys need to refrain form these type of comments or name calling even if in jest.

I'm happy that you guys are here. You know a lot about world wide MMA. You just need to shy away from some of the things that got by where you were before. You 'should' know what those things are. Read the forum rules.

https://global-mma.forumotion.com/t134-forum-rules-must-read
tokoro

Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:35 pm
yes racism has to stop
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum