GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Report: Whistleblower Says MMA Fighters Were PED Clients of Biogenesis  Empty Report: Whistleblower Says MMA Fighters Were PED Clients of Biogenesis

Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:12 pm
Source: MMAJunkie

Report: Whistleblower Says MMA Fighters Were PED Clients of Biogenesis  0

In addition to some high-profile MLB players, the Florida-based Biogenesis clinic also supplied performance-enhancing drugs to MMA fighters, a whistleblower reportedly claims.

According to ESPN's "Outside the Lines," Biogenesis employee-turned-whistleblower Porter Fischer said the client list stretches beyond MLB and includes "athletes from the NBA, NCAA, professional boxing, tennis and MMA, in addition to other professional baseball players who have not yet been identified."

He hasn't yet identified the athletes.

After backpay issues with clinic founder Tony Bosch, Fischer turned over documents to the Miami New Times in 2012. It ultimately led to an MLB investigation and the recent suspension of Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun, the 2011 National League MVP. However, his intention to spark a federal investigation of Biogenesis and Bosch never came to fruition. Fischer said Bosch passed himself off as a medical doctor, though he has no medical degree. Bosch previously administered Fischer weight-loss regimens of prescription drugs, and Fischer ultimately invested in the company and briefly became its marketing director before the backpay issues.

While the initial media focus has been on Braun, Alex Rodriguez and 20 or so other MLB clients who also could be facing suspensions, Fischer said documents identify athletes from the other sports going back to 2009.

"In just the four years that I know, it's got to be well over a hundred (involved athletes), easy," he told "Outside the Lines." "It's almost scary to think about how many people have gone through [Bosch's treatments] and how long he's gotten away with this."

Fischer didn't say if the alleged MMA clients hail from Florida, which is home to major MMA camps such as American Top Team and the Blackzilians.

However, details are likely to emerge in the coming weeks.

Report: Whistleblower Says MMA Fighters Were PED Clients of Biogenesis  Empty Re: Report: Whistleblower Says MMA Fighters Were PED Clients of Biogenesis

Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:09 pm
This is huge. My gut says some Blackzilian & American Top Team fighters are going to get in some serious sh*t.

Report: Whistleblower Says MMA Fighters Were PED Clients of Biogenesis  Empty Re: Report: Whistleblower Says MMA Fighters Were PED Clients of Biogenesis

Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:56 pm
GSP. that shit aint cheap and if a fighter can afford its GSP
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:24 pm
Realidea wrote:GSP. that shit aint cheap and if a fighter can afford its GSP

Quite possible. I've suspected GSP of blood doping for a while, but Biogenesis are not involved in blood doping.

I think there's a good chance Lombard is on here.

Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:52 pm
overoid's name was probably on there. that can.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:05 am
Anti-aging clinic... It's me.

http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:18 pm
It was only a matter of time before something solid evidence wise came out.

Mma is dirty just as any other sport if it isn't trt then it is straight up Anabolic shit.guys like Kyle kingsbury were linked to being drug dealers.

Gsp for sure is on something LOL I imagine all the top guys making the big money you know the ones who can afford the full treatments to where you can cycle injections properly so you can piss clean.the guys who get caught get the lower grade BS get dirty tests.

But before I or anyone goes apeshit bashing guys in going to wait for names to be named.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
Realidea
Realidea

Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:27 pm
theres no doubt in my mind that 90% of mma fighters are on something. i mean im not even pro and i was offered a bunch of shit like this Blood shit that bumps oxygen into it so you dont gas. is there a name for that?

but the funnest one is Arona doing Coke before his fights in pride lol
fka
fka

Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:45 pm
I know haha why not crystal Meth lasts longer or so I've heard I only do greenery haha.

I never understood what advantage anyone expects to get from street drugs especially weed its not a pain killer and you can't concentrate that's why Nick Diaz is or was the best fighter ever lmfao Smile

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
Adax

Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:51 pm
fka wrote:I know haha why not crystal Meth lasts longer or so I've heard I only do greenery haha.

I never understood what advantage anyone expects to get from street drugs especially weed its not a pain killer and you can't concentrate that's why Nick Diaz is or was the best fighter ever lmfao Smile

Report: Whistleblower Says MMA Fighters Were PED Clients of Biogenesis  Nod-of-approval_zps875008aa
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:12 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:
fka wrote:I know haha why not crystal Meth lasts longer or so I've heard I only do greenery haha.

Report: Whistleblower Says MMA Fighters Were PED Clients of Biogenesis  Nod-of-approval_zps875008aa

wth? I literally watched that movie last night.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:34 pm
It was only a matter of time before something solid evidence wise came out.

Mma is dirty just as any other sport if it isn't trt then it is straight up Anabolic shit.guys like Kyle kingsbury were linked to being drug dealers.

Gsp for sure is on something LOL I imagine all the top guys making the big money you know the ones who can afford the full treatments to where you can cycle injections properly so you can piss clean.the guys who get caught get the lower grade BS get dirty tests.

But before I or anyone goes apeshit bashing guys in going to wait for names to be named.

BELLATOR #1
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:21 am

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum