GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Mayhem Miller: Dana & THE UNIFIED RULES have killed the sport we luv Empty Mayhem Miller: Dana & THE UNIFIED RULES have killed the sport we luv

Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:49 pm
400+ responses 25K views on the UG since last night. You'd be surprised at some reactions to what Mayhem's saying.

MayheM wrote:
How long will this stay up?

Dana White has killed the sport that you and i love. The refusal to build stars. The reward for standing and wanging. THE UNIFIED RULES, have all killed the sport of mixed martial arts. I come to you humbly, as a student and teacher of the mixed martial arts. A man that has never tapped out, or been knocked out in mixed martial arts competition and ask that you do not support a corporate monarchy that favors a mark in the Win column, over showcasing the ART of MMA.

Obviously, it behooves those with an interest in gambling on Ultimate Fighting to know who will most likely win and most likely lose a UFC match, so the current structure will remain until YOU, the Fan demand that these forces stop controlling Mixed Martial Arts.

I am Mayhem Miller, so i am well aware of what it is like to live on the opposite end of the coorporate power structure, with a lifetime record of 52-8-1 and a UFC record of 0-3. The men in UFC were never stronger than men i fought around the World, just the circumstances in which i fought them were more Extreme.

As a fan. I urge you...

When the next Big Thing hits, jump aboard-because with PPV sales slipping since 2009, and the executives at Fox watching these boring fights, if you are still a Dana shill, you are polishing the brass on the Cubicle Captain's Titanic. Don't let him kill our sport. I love it too much.

Sincerely,

The Mayhem Monkey

Jason Mayhem Miller

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2206129&page=1
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Mayhem Miller: Dana & THE UNIFIED RULES have killed the sport we luv Empty Re: Mayhem Miller: Dana & THE UNIFIED RULES have killed the sport we luv

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:18 pm
Never been ko'd what about bisping?

I agree with what he's saying but mayhem is a joke the Guy was butt ass naked running around tearing up a church.
It would be better coming from a better source.
KSW
KSW

Mayhem Miller: Dana & THE UNIFIED RULES have killed the sport we luv Empty Re: Mayhem Miller: Dana & THE UNIFIED RULES have killed the sport we luv

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:20 pm
The Zuffa version of mma is shit. We all need to work together to change the mma landscape. Mayhem is right.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:23 pm
props to mayhem. That right there is why I joined global-mma us the fans need to help these promotions kill the monopoly that is ZUFFA

and mayhem was not knocked out cold by Bisping I think that is what he meant by never been ko'ed
Sonatine
Sonatine

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 pm
We need to invite Mayhem to GMMA. He'd fit in quite well here.
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:50 pm
Sonatine wrote:We need to invite Mayhem to GMMA. He'd fit in quite well here.

If someone could do that it would be great. he would probably love it here
Mikal
Mikal

Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:34 pm
Just posted this on Linker as well. About to go through the entire thread.
loyalty13
loyalty13

Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:01 am
"As a man who looked absolutely awful and got destroyed in this promotion, let me bash this promotion" - Mayhem
KSW
KSW

Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:50 am
loyalty13 wrote:"As a man who looked absolutely awful and got destroyed in this promotion, let me bash this promotion" - Mayhem
hes still right about the zuffa version of mma being shit.
KSW
KSW

Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:52 am
Mikal wrote:Just posted this on Linker as well. About to go through the entire thread.
i just read that. The linkers love ultimate cagehumping.
Sweet Pea Is My Mom
Sweet Pea Is My Mom

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:11 am
The UFC is a sinking ship. Mayhem would do well to sign with Bellator, as they would promote him, not try to destroy him.

That last UFC was awful and it's clear the time is nigh for daddy Dana and his terrible product.
KSW
KSW

Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:41 pm
PRIDE4EVER wrote:props to mayhem. That right there is why I joined global-mma us the fans need to help these promotions kill the monopoly that is ZUFFA

and mayhem was not knocked out cold by Bisping I think that is what he meant by never been ko'ed
You sound like a future gmma team member. Keep fighting the good fight!

Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:33 pm
KSW wrote:
PRIDE4EVER wrote:props to mayhem. That right there is why I joined global-mma us the fans need to help these promotions kill the monopoly that is ZUFFA

You mean prospective future mod. PRIDE4EVER's already a great G-MMA team member!

Mayhem Miller: Dana & THE UNIFIED RULES have killed the sport we luv 4178444241
KSW
KSW

Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:39 pm
Dagwood wrote:
KSW wrote:

You mean prospective future mod. PRIDE4EVER's already a great G-MMA team member!

exactly Smile
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:30 pm
KSW wrote:
Dagwood wrote:
KSW wrote:

exactly Smile

just helping out lol Very Happy
adam
adam

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:12 am
Frankly, Miller is 100% right.

Sadly, I know the ZUFFA zombies will say "well he's just bitter he can't get a win in the UFC".

To be honest, Dana never wanted to see Mayhem succeed because Mayhem was a guy who got his name outside of competing in the UFC by hosting Bully Beatdown and fighting around the world.

Dana wants nearly everything in the UFC to be his creation and the Mayhem "component" didn't fit that mold; so he buried him every chance he got.

It's not even like that fat pig tries to hide it either.  

He cuts him after two losses (second of which he got clearly injured), while other guys get to lose 4 in a row as long as they stand there and throw windmill punches while giving each other brain damage.

He kicks him to the curb and that cheap piece of work won't even let the insurance repair Miller's fucked up knee that HE INJURED IN A UFC FIGHT

But let's get him on TUF to coach first so we can use his popularity to get ratings! Right, Dana?

Dana White basically killed his career in MMA and probably enjoyed every second of it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum