GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would YOU change in the unified rules?

+9
Dagwood
backdoor to zuffa
fka
loyalty13
MR.WILLIE
nodogoshi
wekka
KSW
adam
13 posters
Go down
adam
adam

What would YOU change in the unified rules? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would YOU change in the unified rules?

Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:00 pm
I'm not trying to derail this thread so I'm going to send you a PM and you should post this in the proper thread we already have.
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

What would YOU change in the unified rules? - Page 4 Empty Re: What would YOU change in the unified rules?

Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:34 pm
adam wrote:I'm not trying to derail this thread so I'm going to send you a PM and you should post this in the proper thread we already have.
It became relevant to this thread when you brought it up as an attack on me.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:08 am
I would leave the Unified Rules as they are and then have Asian MMA rules that have two 10 minute rounds, scored the fight as a whole, used damage and aggression as top scoring criteria, and allow soccer kicks, stomps, knees on ground, and elbows (including the 12-6 elbow) and be held in a ring.

I like diversity in the sport so I prefer the unified system in cages and some rings and Asian rules in a ring under Asian rules.
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:13 pm
CDF47 wrote:I would leave the Unified Rules as they are and then have Asian MMA rules that have two 10 minute rounds, scored the fight as a whole, used damage and aggression as top scoring criteria, and allow soccer kicks, stomps, knees on ground, and elbows (including the 12-6 elbow) and be held in a ring.

I like diversity in the sport so I prefer the unified system in cages and some rings and Asian rules in a ring under Asian rules.

Deffintely man we don't need clones spreading around the world of unified makes the sport diluted.
CODELMJVG
CODELMJVG

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:48 pm
From the fights I seen the significance strikes and damage to knockdowns to submission attempts. Takes downs should not be valued more than Flash knockdowns or grappling throws for damage.

Knees to the head and soccer kicks. Stomps to the head while both are down should be legal but personally not standing over the open position but allow up-kicks while down. It creates a different dynamic of the fight and exploits stalling tactics. Different fight strategies and styles would change and influence of the criteria would encourage a different fight.

The two different structures create different levels of competition.

One Champion is the closes of pure and sport to date.
megaronnie
megaronnie

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:56 pm
Ban elbows on the ground and bring back speedos and deep tissue massages.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum