GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

*Spoiler - So far we've learned that... Empty *Spoiler - So far we've learned that...

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:18 am
...one mid-level Bellator HW is as good or better than 5 UFC HW's.
bolsheet

*Spoiler - So far we've learned that... Empty Re: *Spoiler - So far we've learned that...

Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:36 am
By your logic Queiroz also couldn't make on the ufc, losing to Rob Broughton. It's marginal level HW anyway, nothing too relevant to take notice. I would like to see Blagoy 100%, he would make easy work on these guys.
BronsonT
BronsonT

*Spoiler - So far we've learned that... Empty Re: *Spoiler - So far we've learned that...

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:50 am
lol learned? You didnt know this already? UFC HW division is mostly a joke
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:32 pm
Yeah its pretty well known that ufc in general aside from top 10 the mid tier and prospects are all interchangeable with other orgs guys.

Ufc top 10 would still beat bellators in a higher percentage honestly.

Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:45 pm
fka wrote:Yeah its pretty well known that ufc in general aside from top 10 the mid tier and prospects are all interchangeable with other orgs guys.

Ufc top 10 would still beat bellators in a higher percentage honestly.

There's 2 Russians & a Bulgarian in Bellator that are every bit as good as at least 5, 6, or seven of the guys below.

One Russian is a better submission grappler/wrestler than all but a few and he's probaly top 3 for power punching plus maybe the best pure athlete.

The other Russian is in a different world striking than maybe a couple on the list here if that. He is a better technical striker than Overeem IMO.

Lastly the Bulgarian was on par with some of the UFC top 10. Hopefully he gets there again and reaches his potential.

Champion Cain Velasquez
1 Junior Dos Santos
2 Daniel Cormier
3 Fabricio Werdum
4 Antonio Silva
5 Travis Browne
6 Josh Barnett
7 Frank Mir
8 Alistair Overeem
9 Roy Nelson
10 Stipe Miocic
adam
adam

Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:22 pm
^^Ugh, not to get off topic but I hate the way the UFC does their rankings.

Where the top 10 is really a top 11 and the champion isn't also considered #1 in his division.

It's not that big of a deal but it really bothers me for some reason. More than it probably should lol.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:20 pm
I don't really have a problem with it. I just see it as a contenders list. #1 contender is Junior, etc. I only have a problem with them releasing fighters in their top 10.
Sonatine
Sonatine

Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:49 pm
So I guess the Shitdog rankings got relegated to the unofficial UFC rankings now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum