GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Hw Richard odoms also joins wsof Empty Hw Richard odoms also joins wsof

Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:52 am
The World Series of Fighting has added a big banger to its heavyweight roster with the signing of San Antonio’s Richard Odoms. Although the promotion has not officially announced the signing, MMADIRT.com has verified the information with Odoms.

The 38 year old “Black Eagle” Odoms is 8-1 and has previous appearance with Bellator, ProElite, and Legacy FC. His last outing was a dominating unanimous decision over D.J. Linderman in September. At 6’5” and 265 lbs., the imposing Odoms, who is a San Antonio Police Officer, should make an immediate impact in the WSOF heavyweight division.

Mma dirt.com
PRIDE4EVER
PRIDE4EVER

Hw Richard odoms also joins wsof Empty Re: Hw Richard odoms also joins wsof

Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:02 pm
WSOF is continuing to produce I remember saying they could be the next big thing here in America I think they will soon over take bellator for the two spot here state side.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:45 pm
Good signing.

Bellator will remain #2 its high calibur talent coming out of Europe is incredible plus Viacom money only better things will come.

Wsof is doing great things fir mma but its overall talent level is still a notch below bellator IMO.

In future I could actually see bellator and wsof working together for superfights which would be excellent.
MR.WILLIE

Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:40 pm
fka wrote:Good signing.

Bellator will remain #2 its high calibur talent coming out of Europe is incredible plus Viacom money only better things will come.

Wsof is doing great things fir mma but its overall talent level is still a notch below bellator IMO.

In future I could actually see bellator and wsof working together for superfights which would be excellent.
Wsof does let their fighters fight outside their deals! But they will never co promote with bellator! They dislike each other, trust me
Sonatine
Sonatine

Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:52 pm
MR.WILLIE wrote:
fka wrote:Good signing.

Wsof does let their fighters fight outside their deals! But they will never co promote with bellator! They dislike each other, trust me
And this is the flaw of the sport, there's too much ego and distrust between organisations. The sooner the other organisations put aside petty ego and realise what they are up against, the sooner the sport can evolve past the "org vs org" standard that is sadly the normality. But I don't see it happening, everybody's out for themselves.
MR.WILLIE

Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:42 am
Hw Richard odoms also joins wsof 1378335_521120147978759_1022830975_n
MR.WILLIE

Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:25 pm
Hw Richard odoms also joins wsof 1078598571_richard-odoms-profile

richard's wsof official profile pic

underrated fighter 8-1 only loss by dec to rosholt, no shame on that, his last fight a very dominant win over dj linderman!

he was a finalist of the pro elite hw gp, he was supposed to fight ryan martinez before pro elite closed doors!

finally gets his chance in wsof hw division wich is not that deep but tough, with the new adition of mike russow and tough veterans like arlovski, mehmen, huckaba, rolles, kyle and cole!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum