GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KSW
KSW

Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez Fight Video - UFC 166 Empty Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez Fight Video - UFC 166

Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:38 am
*Video Disclaimer - This video(s) is NOT hosted by Global-MMA.com or phpBB.com. It is hosted by the original website in the video's link or in it's embed code. This video is NOT the property of the phpBB user 'Global-MMA.com'.

Last edited by KSW on Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 5 times in total
Adax

Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez Fight Video - UFC 166 Empty Re: Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez Fight Video - UFC 166

Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:01 pm
Was a horrible fight IMO, a huge waste of Melendez's talent and time.

UFC JUST BLEED fans fucking lapped this shit up though, for me it was a really sloppy un-enjoyable fight to watch.
Dorch
Dorch

Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez Fight Video - UFC 166 Empty Re: Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez Fight Video - UFC 166

Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:09 pm
I thought the fight was awesome... i will go as far to say that Diego would have been a fan favorite in Pride although he would get his fucking shit kicked in every time , as far as what the fight did for Melendez legacy , pretty much nothing.
wekka
wekka

Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:19 pm
AudaxSmoke wrote:Was a horrible fight IMO, a huge waste of Melendez's talent and time.

UFC JUST BLEED fans fucking lapped this shit up though, for me it was a really sloppy un-enjoyable fight to watch.
That's like every Gilbert Melendez fight since 2008 lol
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:36 am
No doubt an entertaining fight but far from FOT. Of course you have Joe Rogan over exaggerating everything x 100 by saying it's the greatest fight he's ever seen eventhough we all know Hendo vs Shogun was better. I'll even go as far as saying Wandy vs. Stann was a better fight.
wekka
wekka

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:11 am
People rag on this for being.sloppy but Jesus christ if Hendo/Shogun wasn't just as sloppy.
KSW
KSW

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:53 am
wekka wrote:People rag on this for being.sloppy but Jesus christ if Hendo/Shogun wasn't just as sloppy.
I agree Hendo vs Shogun was way too sloppy to be beautiful to me. I prefer Ishiis trips against Monson over any sloppy slugfest.
Adax

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:56 am
RussianTopTeam wrote:No doubt an entertaining fight but far from FOT. Of course you have Joe Rogan over exaggerating everything x 100 by saying it's the greatest fight he's ever seen eventhough we all know Hendo vs Shogun was better. I'll even go as far as saying Wandy vs. Stann was a better fight.
Wandy vs. Stann was way better than Melendez vs. Sanchez! More sincere drama to that fight. All I saw was Gil beating the shit out of Diego until he slipped on his in-fight IQ due to the lower quality(though proven semi-dangerous) opponent.

wekka wrote:People rag on this for being.sloppy but Jesus christ if Hendo/Shogun wasn't just as sloppy.
Hendo and Shogun are allowed to be sloppy since they are crazy past prime. Face it wekka, the JUST BLEED got to you on this one
Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez Fight Video - UFC 166 2438395501 
Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez Fight Video - UFC 166 172825992
Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez Fight Video - UFC 166 2266763299 

Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez Fight Video - UFC 166 Justbleed

Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez Fight Video - UFC 166 3466661197

Rolling LMAO
KSW
KSW

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:46 am
This is the only epic sloppy slugfest, mostly because it was hilarious

Gilbert Melendez vs Diego Sanchez Fight Video - UFC 166 Don-frye-yoshihiro-takayama
adam
adam

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:29 pm
Haha zombies calling this the greatest fight in the history of MMA. It's not even the greatest fight in the UFC just this year. I thought Jones/Gus was much better despite the disappointing outcome.

It was very "entertaining" but I'm a technique nerd so other than that it was just a sloppy bumfight imo. Albeit entertaining.

I like Melendez but he should've fought more technical and just outclassed Diego instead of getting into a fire fight. Would have been an easier and less risky way to win.
KSW
KSW

Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:34 am
adam wrote:Haha zombies calling this the greatest fight in the history of MMA. It's not even the greatest fight in the UFC just this year. I thought Jones/Gus was much better despite the disappointing outcome.

It was very "entertaining" but I'm a technique nerd so other than that it was just a sloppy bumfight imo. Albeit entertaining.

I like Melendez but he should've fought more technical and just outclassed Diego instead of getting into a fire fight. Would have been an easier and less risky way to win.
There are way better fights than this on every M-1 card. The zombies don´t know what technique is.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum