GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion)

+13
Sonatine
adam
nodogoshi
Heretic
MuayTyson
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Dagwood
Rocksoldier84
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
wekka
fka
SRC
KSW
17 posters
Go down
KSW
KSW

Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) Empty Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion)

Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:01 am
Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) Ufc-fight-night-32-large

Date: November 9, 2013

MAIN CARD (8 p.m. ET)
Vitor Belfort vs. Dan Henderson
Cezar Ferreira vs. Daniel Sarafian
Rafael Cavalcante vs. Igor Pokrajac
Brandon Thatch vs. Paulo Thiago
Ryan LaFlare vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio
Rony Jason vs. Jeremy Stephens

PRELIMINARY CARD (5:15 p.m. ET)
Godofredo Pepey vs. Sam Sicilia
Omari Akhmedov vs. Thiago Perpetuo
Justin Salas vs. Thiago Tavares
Daron Cruickshank vs. Adriano Martins
Jose Maria vs. Dustin Ortiz
SRC
SRC

Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) Empty Re: Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion)

Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:43 pm
Really cool main event but the rest of the card is kinda meh. They got some good talent for a fight night card I guess?

Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) BJIun1O
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) Empty Re: Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion)

Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:23 pm
Hendo and vitor got trt exemption for this fight.not only that but if vitor wins he is next in line for a title shot ugh...

Vitor is such a douche ...he gets pissed when u talk about him using trt he even says it doesn't make a difference he doest need it but wont stop using it and can only fight outside the states cuz no one will give him an exemption state side.

So say he wins goes on and gets a shot will the fight be in Brazil lmfao?

And if he becomes champ will we see him tour outside the states lmfao what a joke.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
wekka
wekka

Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:22 pm
Best fights are the main event and opening bout, honestly.

I'm always down for Feijao, too. Hopefully he can bounce back with a KO over Pokrajac.
wekka
wekka

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:55 am
Time for Hendo to call it a day, unless he's fighting Sonnen, Ortiz, Forrest, etc.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:00 am
who won the fight of the main event?can you guy let me know
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:02 am
kayneoTheRisingWarrior wrote:who won the fight of the main event?can you guy let me know
Belfort by KO.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:07 am
wow

Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:50 am
KO'd Henderson in 1 round

KO'd Bisping in 2 rounds
Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) Vitor-Belfort-3

KO'd Rockhold in 1 round
Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) Vitor+Belfort+spinning+back+heel+kick+vs.+knocks+out+Luke+Rockhold

Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:50 am
Hendo just become too old, he shuold retire!
MuayTyson

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:14 am
LEGENDMMA=PRIDEFC wrote:Hendo just become too old, he shuold retire!
Has nothing to do with old.
He's been old since 10years ago, he's been old against Fedor too.
Dude just got merked by a monster , that's all.
Vitor knows how to finish motherfuckers , 99% of dudes out there in the UFC wouldn't have finished Hendo , even after that TRT-infused uppercut that got it him launched into orbit. Vitor doesn't fucken stop , what does he fucken do ? He headkicks him into oblivion.
It leaves a bad taste in my mouth , this old ass nigga got SO lucky against Fedor , i still can't shake it.
Heretic
Heretic

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:48 am
Hendo made a mistake by walking in to that punch... plain and simple
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:33 am
MuayTyson wrote:
LEGENDMMA=PRIDEFC wrote:Hendo just become too old, he shuold retire!
Has nothing to do with old.
He's been old since 10years ago, he's been old against Fedor too.
Dude just got merked by a monster , that's all.
Vitor knows how to finish motherfuckers , 99% of dudes out there in the UFC wouldn't have finished Hendo , even after that TRT-infused uppercut that got it him launched into orbit. Vitor doesn't fucken stop , what does he fucken do ? He headkicks him into oblivion.
It leaves a bad taste in my mouth , this old ass nigga got SO lucky against Fedor , i still can't shake it.
I didnt think old by body old by spirit(eye of tiger)
nodogoshi
nodogoshi

Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:07 am
Heretic wrote:Hendo made a mistake by walking in to that punch... plain and simple
That was a beautiful counter. Henderson loaded up with the right hand and Vitor timed it perfectly. He was ready for that when it came.

Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:06 pm
vitor looks juiced as ever
Sonatine
Sonatine

Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:30 pm
Cheator Roidfort won with the power of TRT again where the PED laws are lax? Surprise, surprise.
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:02 pm
Great night of fights. Vitor is on a tear.

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:56 pm
None of this matters cuz vitors a cheat...

Now he has a title shot wherehe can't use trt he's gonna look like shit and be exiled to only fight in Brazil lmfao what a joke.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
Realidea
Realidea

Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:56 pm
fka wrote:None of this matters cuz vitors a cheat...

Now he has a title shot wherehe can't use trt he's gonna look like shit and be exiled to only fight in Brazil lmfao what a joke.
You do realize Hendo was on TRT too right? and that Vitor was a beast before TRT Rolling LMAO  you are the only joke here
wekka
wekka

Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:13 pm
Hendo just left himself WIDE OPEN for that uppercut, winging overhands blindly. A massive mistake against someone with such top notch hand speed
adam
adam

Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:24 pm
wekka wrote:Hendo just left himself WIDE OPEN for that uppercut, winging overhands blindly. A massive mistake against someone with such top notch hand speed
Yeah, I have no idea what the hell Hendo was trying to do. Through a half commited strike all sloppy while staring at the ground.

Not trying to take the win away from Cheator (lol) but Hendo gave him that finish on a silver platter imo.

I was still impressed with Dan's chin. I don't think he was ever entirely out. Those punches and kicks would have pressed anyone else.
Heretic
Heretic

Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:13 pm
nodogoshi wrote:
Heretic wrote:Hendo made a mistake by walking in to that punch... plain and simple
That was a beautiful counter. Henderson loaded up with the right hand and Vitor timed it perfectly. He was ready for that when it came.

I agree perfectly Nodo it is good to see you as a Mod, Hendo made a mistake and paid for it
wekka
wekka

Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:15 pm
[quote="adam"]
wekka wrote:

I was still impressed with Dan's chin. I don't think he was ever entirely out. Those punches and kicks would have pressed anyone else.
I agree entirely. That kick alone would've finished a majority of fighters. They just won't give fighters as much of a chance to survive. Nogueira survival skills are now a thing of the past.
Heretic
Heretic

Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:16 pm
Realidea wrote:
fka wrote:None of this matters cuz vitors a cheat...

You do realize Hendo was on TRT too right? and that Vitor was a beast before TRT Rolling LMAO  you are the only joke here
ouch....nasty burn
MuayTyson

Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:04 pm
Thats what Henderson always does, why does anyone act like he made a huge mistake ?
He moves in like the slow , flat footed geezer that he is and tries to load that right hand of his.
That's his style , but today he met a guy that hurts people then FINISHES them.

Fedor hurt him but COULDN'T finish , Shogun couldn't finish , but guess what.. A TRT fueled religious zealot did , and he did it in BRUTAL fashion.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum