GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion)

+13
Sonatine
adam
nodogoshi
Heretic
MuayTyson
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Dagwood
Rocksoldier84
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
wekka
fka
SRC
KSW
17 posters
Go down
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion)

Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:14 pm
Yeah EVERYONE knows Dan was on trt as I posted they both had exemptions.

Difference is hendo is OK for trt everywhere cuz he didn't cheat his while career.

Also vitor proclaims he doesn't need trt but won't get off it.

Vitor probly coulda did this without trt but we will never know.

Vitor will never fight stateside because he can't use his super Juice and once he's forced to fight without it he will be exposed so will Dana fir allowing him to loophole by just fighting in Brazil.

No matter how great he looked he fought dirty and it will be overshadowed by that fact.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka
fka

Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) - Page 2 Empty Re: Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion)

Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:19 pm
FACT is if vitor wasn't busted throughout his whole career he could be OK anywhere but its his own fault his balls are shriveled raisins.

Other past cheats like Barnett are doing wada testing just to get a license and u have cowards like vitor who hide in Brazil behind a shit commitee to gain an advantage. Like I said none of this matters it was a freakshow trt fight a fucking joke lmfao Smile

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
fka
fka

Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:32 pm
Nasty burn lmao

BELLATOR #1
wekka
wekka

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:03 pm
MuayTyson wrote:Thats what Henderson always does, why does anyone act like he made a huge mistake ?
He moves in like the slow , flat footed geezer that he is and tries to load that right hand of his.
That's his style , but today he met a guy that hurts people then FINISHES them.

Fedor hurt him but COULDN'T finish , Shogun couldn't finish , but guess what.. A TRT fueled religious zealot did , and he did it in BRUTAL fashion.

I was just making it a point in regards to him calling it a day. The sport is passing him by and he's not athletic enough to get away with that style.
Realidea
Realidea

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:57 am
fka wrote:Yeah EVERYONE knows Dan was on trt as I posted they both had exemptions.

Difference is hendo is OK for trt everywhere cuz he didn't cheat his while career.

Vitor will never fight stateside because he can't use his super Juice and once he's forced to fight without it he will be exposed so will Dana fir allowing him to loophole by just fighting in Brazil.

No matter how great he looked he fought dirty and it will be overshadowed by that fact.
My god you have no idea what you are talking about do you? His whole career? He tested positive ONCE. Hendo also said he can fight with out TRT and this is proof because he did against Evans. And Vitor already fought in the States with TRT. Where are you getting this that he can't fight in the states? He hasn't applied for TRT usage in Vegas he was never denied
fka
fka

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:26 pm
Lmao Keith keizer himself says belfort or ANY PAST CHEATS would be highly unlikely to obtain exemptions in Nevada as they don't meet the guidelines.

Hence belfirts been in Brazil ever since.

BELLATOR #1
fka
fka

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:26 pm

BELLATOR #1
fka
fka

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:30 pm
So what was that about not knowing anything??? Maybe you should get a realidea before you post Smile

BELLATOR #1
SRC
SRC

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:49 pm
Cheator Belfort deserves a ban from the sport. Steroid abuser and he isn't even hiding it anymore. I know Dan did it too, as did Randy, Matt, and everyone at Quest or affiliates. This sport is rampant with steroid use. If they allow TRT allow everything else.

Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) - Page 2 BJIun1O
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:50 pm
fka wrote:So what was that about not knowing anything??? Maybe you should get a realidea before you post Smile
Laughing 

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
Realidea
Realidea

Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:15 pm
fka wrote:So what was that about not knowing anything??? Maybe you should get a realidea before you post Smile
umm you just prove me right you idiot. Vitor has never applied for it in Vegas. You said he was banned from Vegas. Yes he said it was unlikely but he also said Sonnon was unlikely to get one too. 

It doesn't matter if he does or doesn't. All i said is he has applied for it yet after YOU said he got denied one which is WRONG. DUMB ASSS
fka
fka

Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:31 pm
He hasn't applied because there's no reason he will be denied he's the face of trt also never said banned I said he'd never fight or get an exemption in the states.

BELLATOR #1
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:38 pm
study good fair point bec i know what you mean!

fka

Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:38 pm
Never said he got denied you douche I said he would have to fight without trt and would look like shit and be exiled bak to Brazil.

Vitor wont get a exemption and will look like shit or Dana will pay off nsac and vitor will be able to still cheat.

Vitor uses trt illegally under the rules of nsac or mma he tested positive he isn't qualified to use it ever but he hides in Brazil.

BELLATOR #1
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:03 pm
He misinterpreted what you said dude.
He think he want you too be more specific on your stand.
adam
adam

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:26 pm
chill out a little on the insults, guys.

thanks Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) - Page 2 3446831124
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:36 pm
adam wrote:chill out a little on the insults, guys.

thanks Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) - Page 2 3446831124
tell them.

Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) - Page 2 Post-26911-dog-stops-catfight-gif-Imgur-OAkg

Realidea

Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:26 pm
fka wrote:Yeah EVERYONE knows Dan was on trt as I posted they both had exemptions.

Rolling LMAO  And you say he can fight without it and bash him for it but why don't you hate on Hendo? Hater. And again Vitor has fought in the states while on TRT already
fka
fka

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:14 am
Its been 4 or 5 straight in Brazil he won't fight in Nevada or the majority of states in which the nsac are governing body's pretty much most big venues.

Fir like the eighth time I don't "hate" on hendo because he never tested dirty plain and simple.

Also I dislike how vitor went about his trt use in the beginning he wouldn't even admit he was on it until forced then he acted like he was trying to play along the whole time.

BELLATOR #1
fka
fka

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:16 am
Also nsac and csac are run identically ruling out venues in Cali as well

BELLATOR #1
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:24 pm
Dagwood wrote:KO'd Henderson in 1 round

KO'd Bisping in 2 rounds
Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) - Page 2 Vitor-Belfort-3

KO'd Rockhold in 1 round
Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) - Page 2 Vitor+Belfort+spinning+back+heel+kick+vs.+knocks+out+Luke+Rockhold
Sacrificing long term health for temporary glory never looked so good. When he dies from an enlarged heart in six years I will remember him for these great deadings. Belfort vs. Henderson - UFC Fight Night 32 (Official Discussion) - Page 2 3574287973 

backdoor to zuffa

Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:01 pm
RIP Vitor (in advance).

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum