GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Fabricio Werdum: "I beat Fedor mostly by luck"... "Fedor would win. He would have knocked out Kane" Empty Fabricio Werdum: "I beat Fedor mostly by luck"... "Fedor would win. He would have knocked out Kane"

Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:39 am
Fabricio Werdum: Fedor would have won by knockout over Kane
mmaboxing.ru - November 7, 2013

Fabricio Werdum: "I beat Fedor mostly by luck"... "Fedor would win. He would have knocked out Kane" 1383845760_5454336402_eb4515b3de_z

Contender for the UFC belt in the heavyweight category, Fabricio Werdum responded to a question about who would win in a fight Emelianenko - Velasquez, as well as about his chances of winning against the defending champion heavy weight.

On the retirement of Fedor: "Fedor is great speed, endurance and power. Do not know why he decided to end his career right now. Couple of years of performing it exactly were still in stock. I do not like the fact that they began to throw mud after a defeat and say that he not the best. According to my opinion he wrote himself into the history of 10 years of achievements. "

On a hypothetical fight Emelianenko Velasquez: "If they had met in their best condition, that Fedor would win. He would have knocked Kane. I beat Fedor mostly by luck, I was able to execute reception in the early rounds, before he had time to sweat and become slippery. His battle with Kane I would put on Emelianenko knockout victory. By the way, I say this not because I am in Russia."

About his chances in a fight with Velasquez: "In today's MMA in all quite good fighting skills and striking techniques, but on the ground the men do not feel so confident. I'm fully confident in their BJJ skills. I know that it will be a tough 5 round fight, but I plan to complete it ahead of schedule submission."

http://mmaboxing.ru/news-mma/2173-fabrisio-verdum-skazal.html

Google English Translation
MuayTyson

Fabricio Werdum: "I beat Fedor mostly by luck"... "Fedor would win. He would have knocked out Kane" Empty Re: Fabricio Werdum: "I beat Fedor mostly by luck"... "Fedor would win. He would have knocked out Kane"

Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:16 am
Sonatine
Sonatine

Fabricio Werdum: "I beat Fedor mostly by luck"... "Fedor would win. He would have knocked out Kane" Empty Re: Fabricio Werdum: "I beat Fedor mostly by luck"... "Fedor would win. He would have knocked out Kane"

Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:48 am
I don't think that even a chokeslam, a tombstone or even an Undertaker interference would derail Fedor's eventual victory over the Big Red Machine. Laughing 
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:03 pm
Haha maybe Paul bearer might. Lmao
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:17 pm
Hey bro Paul bear is dead if you know that
RIP Paul Bear:tear:
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:20 pm
my respect for Werdum was already sky high but after reading his statement, it went up 1000%
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum