GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cro Cop: I want a rematch against Oleinik at Legend 3

+6
MR.WILLIE
Fairweather
backdoor to zuffa
RussianTopTeam
SRC
KSW
10 posters
Go down
KSW
KSW

Cro Cop: I want a rematch against Oleinik at Legend 3 Empty Cro Cop: I want a rematch against Oleinik at Legend 3

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:39 pm
Cro Cop: I want a rematch against Oleinik at Legend 3 1425509_574443585960345_405112011_n

Mirko Filipovic returned to Croatia after an unexpected defeat in Moscow on a great Legend event. Alexey Oleinik managed to win despite Cro Cops favorite status.

Cro Cop has already admitted that he made a mistake in the fight against Oleinik and on his Facebook page he revealed that he hopes to get a chance for revenge.

Their eventual rematch could be scheduled for the next Legend event which date has not yet been determined.

"I want to thank everyone for their support before and especially after the match in Russia. Regarding the fight I do not have much to say. I did not stick with the plan that I made with my team for Oleinik. The atmosphere drew me, I wanted it to end via submission. I make a mistake, the man caught me in a move that is his specialty and that's it. Congratulations to him, and I learned another lesson. "

"I look forward to the eventual rematch, which could be held at the Legend 3." wrote Mirko.

Translation from fightsite.hr
SRC
SRC

Cro Cop: I want a rematch against Oleinik at Legend 3 Empty Re: Cro Cop: I want a rematch against Oleinik at Legend 3

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:48 pm
The result would be no different. Cro Cop has false confidence. If he had his old swagger when he was in PRIDE he'd be deading fools still.

Cro Cop: I want a rematch against Oleinik at Legend 3 BJIun1O
RussianTopTeam
RussianTopTeam

Cro Cop: I want a rematch against Oleinik at Legend 3 Empty Re: Cro Cop: I want a rematch against Oleinik at Legend 3

Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:59 pm
I think he will win in the rematch

Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:57 pm
Sure why not? Just don't make it the main event. Oleinik will repeat his submission victory imo. His grappling is just too good for old Mirko to handle.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
Fairweather

Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:57 am
Biggest clown in MMA by far.
KSW
KSW

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:01 am
Fairweather wrote:Biggest clown in MMA by far.
That´s Dana White
MR.WILLIE

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:13 pm
Oleinik vs aleks sounds better for me! Oleinik dominated cc easily
MR.WILLIE

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:27 pm
If I'm legend I'll do a 4 man gp to crown the first champ, oleinik,cc,aleks and brett Rogers who recently fought and won in Russia! Oleinik vs cc! Aleks vs da grim
wekka
wekka

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:39 pm
No. Please no. If you wanted a rematch, you shouldn't have pulled guard like a tard and fell right into Oleinik's game.

I honestly don't want to see Cro Cop fight ever again. He's done. He's no different than Tito Ortiz.
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:41 pm
hey cro cop has class unlike tito he a total dick to people when you met him

fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:31 pm
Crocops confidence exceeds his skill .....

That being said if he wasn't retarded and pull guard into the place where okeinik is sure to win he may have out pointed on feet.

Crocops his own worst enemy I mean kickbox bro that's what your great at and tdd all you need.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:02 pm
Oleinik takes it again if it happens

Isaiah 53, Daniel 9:25-27, Acts 4:12
http://www.godandscience.org/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum