GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2

+10
backdoor to zuffa
Sonatine
Dagwood
CDF47
Heretic
Miike
SRC
adam
MR.WILLIE
KSW
14 posters
Go down
KSW
KSW

Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2 Empty Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2

Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:46 am
Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2 Cro-cop-4

Alexey Oleinik will fight against Croatian Mirko Filipovic at the Luzhniki Minor Sports Arena on November 8 at 19:00.

Alexey Oleinik is a professional mixed martial artist nicknamed "The Boa Constrictor" who has fought at М-1 Global, KSW, BodogFight, YAMMA Pit Fighting, Bellator Fighting Championships, as well as at grappling and combat sambo tournaments.

Just a little while ago Oleinik faced Dion Staring and defeated him. In June 2013 Alexey Oleinik fought Jeff Monson. Near the end of the 2nd round Alexey punched Jeff several times in stand-up position, and as a result Monson ended up on the ground. Oleinik finished the bout with the choke.

Alexey Oleinik is one of the most formidable and universal heavyweights in sports with dangerous submission skills, something which has made him a real threat for all his previous opponents in his division.

http://legendashow.com/en/news/2013/alexey-oleinik-legend-2
MR.WILLIE

Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2 Empty Re: Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2

Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:58 am
I think oleinik can pull the upset here!
adam
adam

Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2 Empty Re: Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2

Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:09 pm
Good replacement but still can't help but be disappointed Aleks isn't fighting.
SRC
SRC

Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:07 pm
Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2 36G14Bk
KSW
KSW

Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:57 pm
SRC wrote:Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2 36G14Bk
You´re just rude. This is a very good matchup.
Miike
Miike

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:10 pm
Cro Cop by left high kick KO
Heretic
Heretic

Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:12 pm
I still got to go with Cro Cop
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:28 pm
Very good replacement. I think Oleinik takes it.
MR.WILLIE

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:55 pm
CDF47 wrote:Very good replacement.  I think Oleinik takes it.
I'm going to join you cd! Oleinik by sub
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:03 pm
Can you name me like 3 or 4 fights where Alexey Oleinik has been boring and why? How about a break down on his skill-set, fight IQ, & fight strategies throughout his career that make him not worthy of your time as a fan of world-class world-wide MMA???

Is it Crocop that your yawning at? If Daniel Cormier, Travis Browne, or Randy Couture out of retirement (more losses in half the fights of Oleniuk) was the replacement would you still be yawning???
Sonatine
Sonatine

Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:04 pm
Nice fight. A nice step up for Oleinik.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:40 pm
Dagwood wrote:
Can you name me like 3 or 4 fights where Alexey Oleinik has been boring and why? How about a break down on his skill-set, fight IQ, & fight strategies throughout his career that make him not worthy of your time as a fan of world-class world-wide MMA???

Is it Crocop that your yawning at? If Daniel Cormier, Travis Browne, or Randy Couture out of retirement (more losses in half the fights of Oleniuk) was the replacement would you still be yawning???
I bet this SRC guy has never even watched Alexei Oleinik fight.
wekka
wekka

Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:46 pm
Now something is wrong with Daniel Cormier? Jesus christ...

Why yes, I would actually be far more excited to see Cormier replace Oleinik.
Dagwood
Dagwood

Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:14 pm
wekka wrote:Now something is wrong with Daniel Cormier? Jesus christ...
Don't think you got what I said.

I was saying 'if' it wasn't Crocop he was yawning at... then would he be yawing at Cormier and the other UFC'ers. If he dissed Oleniuk then he's the yawn.
SRC
SRC

Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:24 am
I yawned because this fight is pointless and has no background to it what-so-ever. At least Aleks vs Cro Cop had bad blood behind it. This fight means absolutely nothing now. Oleinik isn't exactly a world beater either. Cro Cop probably loses anyways so it doesn't really matter. I respected Cro Cop until he lied time and time again about how he's healthy and hungry again. Put up or shut up. No disrespect but if he had anything left he'd show it to Aleks, I doubt he himself cares at this point.
KSW
KSW

Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:06 am
SRC wrote:I yawned because this fight is pointless and has no background to it what-so-ever. At least Aleks vs Cro Cop had bad blood behind it. This fight means absolutely nothing now. Oleinik isn't exactly a world beater either. Cro Cop probably loses anyways so it doesn't really matter. I respected Cro Cop until he lied time and time again about how he's healthy and hungry again. Put up or shut up. No disrespect but if he had anything left he'd show it to Aleks, I doubt he himself cares at this point.
You´re just negative for no reason. Cro Cop is the current K-1 HW champ and that alone makes it a fun fight. Oleinik is on a 8 fight win streak, all finishes, so he´s very relevant and an elite fighter.
SRC
SRC

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:23 am
KSW wrote:
SRC wrote:I yawned because this fight is pointless and has no background to it what-so-ever. At least Aleks vs Cro Cop had bad blood behind it. This fight means absolutely nothing now. Oleinik isn't exactly a world beater either. Cro Cop probably loses anyways so it doesn't really matter. I respected Cro Cop until he lied time and time again about how he's healthy and hungry again. Put up or shut up. No disrespect but if he had anything left he'd show it to Aleks, I doubt he himself cares at this point.
You´re just negative for no reason. Cro Cop is the current K-1 HW champ and that alone makes it a fun fight. Oleinik is on a 8 fight win streak, all finishes, so he´s very relevant and an elite fighter.
Elite? Who did he beat to be called elite? No knees Monson? Cro Cop lost 2 of his K-1 matches against sub-par competition and only won because of terribly biased scoring in his own country. Please don't treat me like I don't watch MMA or kickboxing. Stop playing ignorant just to suit your agenda good sir. You're above that.
KSW
KSW

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:42 am
SRC wrote:
KSW wrote:
Elite? Who did he beat to be called elite? No knees Monson? Cro Cop lost 2 of his K-1 matches against sub-par competition and only won because of terribly biased scoring in his own country. Please don't treat me like I don't watch MMA or kickboxing. Stop playing ignorant just to suit your agenda good sir. You're above that.
If Oleinik isn´t elite then who is? Don´t hate, appreciate
Dagwood
Dagwood

Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:49 am
[quote="SRC"][quote="KSW"]
SRC wrote:Please don't treat me like I don't watch MMA or kickboxing. Stop playing ignorant just to suit your agenda good sir. You're above that.
You're gonna start getting treated like your treating others my good sir pissy. Whether you like it or not.

So if you want to stop 'being ignorant' and leave your zombified-bias with your neuro-programmed Joe Rogan Project UFC-Ultra verbiage at the door, that's cool. If you don't, then maybe this ain't the place for you.

If you're such a smarty pants then... how does it makes much sense to insult the the co-founder of this site. How would that go over with Kirk or Jeff or Van when he still owned linker? Evidently your NOT above that.

Fairweather

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:20 am
100% agree on everything
wekka
wekka

Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:23 am
Oleinik is going to stifle Cro Cop for fifteen minutes, most likely.
KSW
KSW

Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:23 pm
Fairweather wrote:
100% agree on everything
In that case 90% of all HW fights in the UFC are pointless as well. Enjoy the show.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:55 pm
Oleinik is a solid competitor. He fought in the true testing ground of MMA in Yamma after all. ;)Kidding aside, nobody is forcing you to watch these events, SRC so why do you feel the need to take a giant DUMP Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2 3400597350 on them? Nobody said Oleinik was a worldbeater. It isn't like this just became the main event of one of your precious UFC shows or some shit. I still maintain that you have never watched Oleinik fight. Also, as long as you keep doing dick measuring contests by bragging about which PPV's you've bought, I bet you didn't even order the Yamma PPV like I did back in the day.
SRC
SRC

Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:56 pm
KSW wrote:
Fairweather wrote:
100% agree on everything
In that case 90% of all HW fights in the UFC are pointless as well. Enjoy the show.  
The UFC wasn't even brought up.
SRC
SRC

Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:57 pm
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Oleinik is a solid competitor. He fought in the true testing ground of MMA in Yamma after all. ;)Kidding aside, nobody is forcing you to watch these events, SRC so why do you feel the need to take a giant DUMP Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2 3400597350on them? Nobody said Oleinik was a worldbeater. It isn't like this just became the main event of one of your precious UFC shows or some shit. I still maintain that you have never watched Oleinik fight. Also, as long as you keep doing dick measuring contests by bragging about which PPV's you've bought, I bet you didn't even order the Yamma PPV like I did back in the day.
KSW wrote:You´re just negative for no reason. Cro Cop is the current K-1 HW champ and that alone makes it a fun fight. Oleinik is on a 8 fight win streak, all finishes, so he´s very relevant and an elite fighter.
Okay
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum