GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2

+10
backdoor to zuffa
Sonatine
Dagwood
CDF47
Heretic
Miike
SRC
adam
MR.WILLIE
KSW
14 posters
Go down
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2

Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:02 pm
Still looking for the term "worldbeater." Brb getting my monocle.
Aunt Red
Aunt Red

Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2

Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:04 pm
Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2 - Page 2 Dick-head <---- this is SRC being not impressed.
SRC
SRC

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:38 pm
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Still looking for the term "worldbeater." Brb getting my monocle.
Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2 - Page 2 Straw-man3
SRC
SRC

Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:19 pm
Dagwood wrote:
SRC wrote:
KSW wrote:
SRC wrote:Please don't treat me like I don't watch MMA or kickboxing. Stop playing ignorant just to suit your agenda good sir. You're above that.
You're gonna start getting treated like your treating others my good sir pissy. Whether you like it or not.

So if you want to stop 'being ignorant' and leave your zombified-bias with your neuro-programmed Joe Rogan Project UFC-Ultra verbiage at the door, that's cool. If you don't, then maybe this ain't the place for you.

If you're such a smarty pants then... how does it makes much sense to insult the the co-founder of this site. How would that go over with Kirk or Jeff or Van when he still owned linker? Evidently your NOT above that.

I am above being treated like a second class fan because of my opinions. You're acting EXACTLY like Zuffa trying to control content and where it's posted. You just want to try and degrade me because it doesn't suit YOUR AGENDA even though all I want is equal opportunity for all MMA discussion and fans. You might hate my opinions, but they are solidified in fact. I don't pretend to be better than anyone else. I just use facts to back up my statements. If you think using facts in an a discussion is treating people poorly then you need to reevaluate yourself my friend. Have a good day.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:45 pm
SRC wrote:
backdoor to zuffa wrote:Still looking for the term "worldbeater." Brb getting my monocle.
Cro Cop vs Alexey Oleinik confirmed for Legend 2 - Page 2 Straw-man3
Um. Happy Halloween? confused 
SRC
SRC

Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:52 pm
Staw man argument my friend.
Adax

Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:10 am
Alexey Oleinik has a lot of experience and is on a nice tear of finishes, Legend is awesome for getting an above par replacement for Cro Cop to be tested against.

You could say this is a more dangerous fight for Cro Cop even since he no longer has the confidence of a previous win to help support his focus.
Fairweather

Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:27 pm
KSW wrote:
Fairweather wrote:
SRC wrote:I yawned because this fight is pointless and has no background to it what-so-ever. At least Aleks vs Cro Cop had bad blood behind it. This fight means absolutely nothing now. Oleinik isn't exactly a world beater either. Cro Cop probably loses anyways so it doesn't really matter. I respected Cro Cop until he lied time and time again about how he's healthy and hungry again. Put up or shut up. No disrespect but if he had anything left he'd show it to Aleks, I doubt he himself cares at this point.
100% agree on everything
In that case 90% of all HW fights in the UFC are pointless as well. Enjoy the show.  
who said they weren't and how is that related to this matchup?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum