GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

NICK DIAZ why the ring belong on MMA  Empty NICK DIAZ why the ring belong on MMA

Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:18 am
That, first of all, is in a ring versus a cage, not simply because of the dehumanizing element that some fighters have talked about, fighting in a cage, but combat sports have always happened in a ring whether we’re talking boxing, kickboxing. When did we use a cage?It’s only a subset of pro wrestling that uses a cage. Removing the cage, moving to the ring changes things in terms of take-downs, changes things in terms of how you can get up. That’s the first change.[/size]

name 2 sport who used cage as a connect sport form of combat sport!
please answer
[/size]

[/font]
NICK DIAZ why the ring belong on MMA  Tumblr_mjqb4gGPTE1qbqwdzo1_500

Last edited by kayneoTheRisingWarrior on Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:23 pm; edited 7 times in total

adam

NICK DIAZ why the ring belong on MMA  Empty Re: NICK DIAZ why the ring belong on MMA

Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:23 am
Nick is right.

The cage just makes it look more like a freakshow IMO.

Especially in the smaller feeder orgs where they have even cheaper looking cages.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

NICK DIAZ why the ring belong on MMA  Empty Re: NICK DIAZ why the ring belong on MMA

Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:38 pm
Pro wrestling uses ring LOL not cage.only hell in a cell lmao.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
adam
adam

Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:09 pm
fka wrote:Pro wrestling uses ring LOL not cage.only hell in a cell lmao.
Boxing used the ring before professional wrestling did.
backdoor to zuffa
backdoor to zuffa

Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:37 pm
I'm not a Nick Diaz fan, but I've always respected and supported his opinion on this subject. He is 100% right. It would be nice if other fighters spoke up about it.

We are Global-MMA.com.

-backdoor to zuffa
kayneoTheRisingWarrior
kayneoTheRisingWarrior

Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:45 pm
FKA You didn't even answer the question you douche bag. Pro-wrestling is an entertainment to watch. You can't even back up your claim of your ufc cage but yet you come over here start talking shit whenever I post stuff on here. Have you ever thought going to ufc form because you behave like one of those.

**Don't insult other members kayneo or start flame wars, please keep it classy here. Same goes to fka, not everyone's first language is English so please be respectful to fellow G-MMA users. - Audax

fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:34 pm
OK ill try and remain civil.....

1) I don't understand what your asking

If your asking me to name combat sports that used cage I can't as most know cage wasn't even developed until seg era of ufc.

I BELIEVE STANDUP sports should be in ring preferebly a 6 sided ring.

The second you bring in grappling the square ring doesn't work.

2) if u actually read my response before you vomited out your response you would see I'm not arguing for the ufc cage.(actually I think bellator cage is best of cages)

I'm arguing for the evolution of the sport.both ring and cage fall short and are outdated ideals.

Why bitch and complain about mma being too much boxing or pro wrestling oriented and how mma adopted a bunch of watered down boxing rules and judging yet you want to keep the BOXING ring.

Mma needs to be a stand Alone sport including the arena its held in.

Yeah the ring has history in jmma and Kickboxing but the cage has history in American mma.both these history's we have evolved from so lets adopt the m-1 rage as official mma arena.

"Catch wrestling is the violent sport,don't get me wrong bjj guys are bad asses but its pro wrestling all the way."WARMASTER

BELLATOR #1
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum