GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Paul 'Semtex' Daley  kickboxing debut set for Feb. 15 in England Empty Paul 'Semtex' Daley kickboxing debut set for Feb. 15 in England

Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:17 pm
The hard-hitting striker will take a quick break from cagefighting to throw leather in a "K-1 style" kickboxing bout opposite Shaun Lomas.

I'll say one thing about Paul Daley, the man likes to stay busy.

After racking up a 4-1 mixed martial arts (MMA) record -- which included all four wins coming by way of devastating knockout -- "Semtex" will lace up a new set of gloves for his "K-1 style" kickboxing debut under the Contender Promotions banner next Saturday night (Feb. 15, 2014) at the Eston Sports Academy in Middlesbrough, England.

Daley tells Gazette Live that his opponent, Shaun Lomas, is going to sleep.

"I would love to knock out Lomas and continue the run of KOs I've had in MMA. It will be a KO. I don't know what round, but it will be a KO. People like to be entertained and the KO is the thing people like to see. Every time I go in the ring or cage I like to be relaxed and try to be technical and look for the opportunity. I haven't kickboxed in a while, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm taking it very seriously. Some people might think I'm not because Lomas is not that highly regarded -- that's no disrespect to him. But I'm focused totally on February 15. I think his style makes for a good fight. He comes forward and isn't the type to shy away."
Lomas, it should be noted, has an MMA record of 15-41.

But since "The Legend" has 25 losses by way of submission against just four by knockout or technical knockout, it's no guarantee that Daley's prediction will come true. Whether it does or doesn't, the former UFC and Strikeforce welterweight still has a pair of bouts to finish up under his current BAMMA contract.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Paul 'Semtex' Daley  kickboxing debut set for Feb. 15 in England Empty Re: Paul 'Semtex' Daley kickboxing debut set for Feb. 15 in England

Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:03 pm
ANOTHER TOMATO CAN for daley to krush!

MR.WILLIE

Paul 'Semtex' Daley  kickboxing debut set for Feb. 15 in England Empty Re: Paul 'Semtex' Daley kickboxing debut set for Feb. 15 in England

Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:21 pm
Paul 'Semtex' Daley  kickboxing debut set for Feb. 15 in England PD_medium
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum