GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mikal
Mikal

UFC Signs Ruslan Magomedov Empty UFC Signs Ruslan Magomedov

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:10 pm
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

UFC Signs Ruslan Magomedov Empty Re: UFC Signs Ruslan Magomedov

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:57 pm
God dammit Sad
Rocksoldier84
Rocksoldier84

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:53 pm
Fuck. I knew that would happen.
stu3ufc
stu3ufc

Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:01 pm
he's boring
Dagwood
Dagwood
http://www.global-mma.com/

Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:08 pm
The problem is Fight Nights has it's own fight team and also manages the fighters. It seems that it's president Kamil Hajiyev thinks it more lucrative to take a cut of his top fighters pay in the UFC & Bellator than with them staying in his organization back home.

That's a core problem of capitalism. It's not what is right, or what is best for a unified cause... it's simply what is most lucrative.

BTW - I'm not a communist. I'd say the pre-civilization tribal peoples have done it best They we're able to sustain it in harmony with nature for millenia. They always did what was best for the whole tribe with the strongest, wisest, and most selfless person leading them and overseeing their fate. That's why they lasted so long before being genocidally snuffed out by so-called 'civil' societies & empires. Who were the real savages? We are in the process of snuffing ourself and the little blue & green ball we live in out of existence. All for the sake of what is the most lucrative. And we will accomplish it for the most part in a couple hundred years.
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:00 pm
I really woulda liked him in bellator....

Dude I know I keep saying this when fighters leave to ufc but....

WTF????

SERIOUSLY orgs need to step your fucking game up with LUCRATIVE contracts for their prospects and stars.

One fc, ksw where are you at?

M-1 too at this rate between ufc wsof and Titan fc all prospects with any talent or marketability will be sent straight to ufc.

Wsof and Titan just help corner the market on fighters and it seems no Asian or euro orgs have resources to keep there own top talent or really to scout and recruit guys its pitiful.

Really hope bellator starts sniping ufc guys and importing beasts seems only ones with real assets.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum