GLOBAL MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MR.WILLIE

Melvin guillard joins wsof Empty Melvin guillard joins wsof

Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:14 pm
@sugarraysefo

I am pleased to announce that Melvin Gullard has a new home at the World Series of Fighting!! #WSOF
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Melvin guillard joins wsof Empty Re: Melvin guillard joins wsof

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:34 am
WTF is Bellator doing? Why they didnt singed Guillard, Okami and Palhares? WSOF who is watched by less people than ... Rolling LMAO  can offer more money then multi billionaire company? And I blame LEGEND too.... but I know Russian mentality they dont care they want big guys like CC and Badr (should try to get Arlovski)
 scratch 
iforgotmypassword
iforgotmypassword

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:50 am
WSOF is losing money like crazy no way they stay in business.
Rizin=PRIDEFC
Rizin=PRIDEFC

Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:58 am
iforgotmypassword wrote:WSOF is losing money like crazy no way they stay in business.
Only if Zuffa is paying to WSOF to work against Bellator?
My friend was shocked when Zuffa published that they bought Strikefoce because you own 2 of the biggest MMA companies and can manipulate to make UFC bigger than SF. You let fighters destroy one others (for less money) and you sign the one who comes on top(champion) for less money(because you give bad offer like SF)
UFC  where not afraid of other companies because they can buy their fighters even those companies but if somebody has more money than UFC and will not let their fighters go and keeps growing...
I thing UFC finally figured out there will be always No2 so they maid WSOF TO BE No2 and way to destroy fighter like Fitch and sign new stars:
CDF47
CDF47
G-MMA Rankings

Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:37 pm
Great pickup for WSOF
fka
fka
http://mmaplayground.com,global-mma.com

Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:32 pm
Legend mma said WTF is Bellator doing? Why they didnt singed Guillard, Okami and Palhares? WSOF who is watched by less people than ... can offer more money then multi billionaire company? And I blame LEGEND too....

Bellator can't give what wsof offers ....

If u win u get a road right back to ufc no ufc out clauses like Titan but they are buddy buddy.

If you were already ufc and go to bellator your signing off any chances of a ufc return.

Moneywise I'm sure both deals were close in numbers but the way wsof can't buy an audience they need high profile exciting guys.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum